Ooohhh...

"Welcome, to a video I may regret making" Y/n smiled sitting on her bed "For the next two weeks I am going to be wearing, sexy nighties, sexy panties, sexy bra's, Thigh highs, everything you would wear under your dress to go to valentines day dinner. yeah that shit" she laughs "This is... gonna be fun" she sighed "This is the outfit... for today. some sexy mesh bra and panties, with some nice thigh highs, now to be fair I do like thigh highs and I do wear them a lot especially I find with dresses, because I hate thighs and it makes me look cute and retro. so lets go" she explained showing the bed with this little two piece of black mesh and black straps. "well it's not uncomfortable, and I am riding like a wave off ohhh I'm sexy, I have sexy panties on, It feels like you have like a secret know one will know about my sexy panties, unless it's windy outside then everyone will know" she laughs as she came into thomas' house "Hey tommy"

"Hey," He waves sat in his kitchen with his coffee "what.. what's going on today? why are you filming?"

"I'm doing the video"

"Okay?" he says "Ooohhh...."

"Did I make you jump?"

"A little bit! I didn't know what you where doing all I saw was you moving your dress" He laughs "No so your doing the sexy clothes video?"

"yeah"

"Okay, may I look again i wasn't really looking?"

"Yes you may" she sighed 

"Ooohhh... that's nice, that weirdly suits you"

"does it?"

"Yeah the black with all the straps, the thigh highs help but it doesn't look like something you wouldn't normally wear under your dress?" he explained 

"Yeah I think the thigh highs help, it makes it work for me, that and this is day one so it's not something that crazy yet"

"You look very beautiful" 

"Awww thank you Thomas" she smiled