Chapter 1. Premiere chat

(background art by Mlem)

 Well... The the history started there -at premiere chat. It was not so long ago when amazing music creator on YouTube called Derivakat set the premiere of "Songs of the SMP" album. I was excited so I joined the premiere chat even If there was 10 hours till premiere itself.

The chat was very active even if there was a few hours before premiere starts. A lot has happened there. People were singing songs, talking about different things. There were pretty ordinary topics like "what is your fav song", "what is your fav DSMP animation?" but also funny things like " I go to sleep it's 4am", " what is sleep? ", "Phil abondoned his kids", "awesamdad" and people were working on DSMP alphabet.  They were spamming "HONK", "HOME HOME", "AYUP", "E", "o7", "humina", "POG", "-2 dislikes", "HIS NAME IS PHILZA MINECRAFT AND HE IS QUITE OLD". There was a lot of funny things.

Then someone started talking about Apples. Apple spam took over the premiere chat and then... they started to spam "L'apple"... They created L'Apple. So many people wanted it to become something more than just a spam word, so it did happened. We decided to create Discord server for all those 'apples'. 

Then amazing people... Lunatictia (who is the owner of the server), ghostie_not_okie,  Irashade,  lydia,  suzi, Technogramm, sleepyfox_liv, Lizard Crimson, Odd, The Blade, Rachel.ellis and me -Sandra the history writer... Together with all people from premiere chat, we created the new place to be.

L'APPLE

It's our world now. So many amazing people already become a part of this amazing nation. We are great friends... no... I think we are family. We support eachother even if sometimes this place become a chaos... Not controlled chaos I would say. But even if everyday we are closer to war, it all ends at laughs and chilling. I hope it will stay like this forever.

~ Sandra the history writer (Head Apple)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POVs:

Lunatictia (Founder of L'Apple)

"I was minding my own business when I came across this strange place called premiere chat. I decided to check it out, and the people there seemed to worship apples. I joined them. And as someone who came from from L'Pineapple, a nation that worshipped pineapples, I thought that these people could be united under one nation. I met some people who thought alike, and it all started from there. But people in premiere chat seemed to sing songs, not only talk about apples. Which is cool, I guess"

Grammockk (Big Head Apple)

"First I was going in the chat like , 10 hours before , just curious on how the chat will be. When I saw all the super sweet vibes , I came to ask where was the discord , I was so excited. When I came to the discord , I was mostly listening , then I offer up my help to luna. Then , the l'Apple hype started , I was moderating all the people , granting them what they asked for , when the album came out , i started listened to it with everyone. Some times after , I noticed the Bedrock Realm who has been created , I immediatly started to rent the OMGserv who became the SMP you know. I started with 3 people , who mostly chilled in the spawn village , while I , was farming to gain power. As my power gain up , i was looking for potential ally."

ghostie_not_okie (Big Head Apple)

"It was a Friday morning.I was feeling sleepy and was about togo to bed after reading a book about plantsuntil I got a notification from YouTube'Songs of the SMP' premiere.I had recently gotten into the Dream SMP fandom and was captivated by the story.I found it awesome, and went on a DSMP content hunting spreeand then, there was, derivakat.One of the best 'speedrunners of DSMP music'.Her songs were such bops andI was excited for this. The album is finally going to be released! I went there immediately and set a reminder,then I went to...Premiere ChatI was expecting all the 'E's and 'hummina-hummina's and POGs but I wasn't expecting that there'd besomething greater to be found...

"Apples, am I right chat?"

"lmao, imagine if we made L'Apple"

"L'Apple"

"Lapple?"

"L'APPLE POG"

"L'Apple :D"

"Let's gooooo"

The start of a new world, called L'Apple, though it's foundations started small, it grew and burrowed its roots deeper, spreading the seeds of a nation that brings freedom, creativity, friendship, joy and acceptance o7. I ghostie_not_okie, am a part of this wonderful and applesolutely pog nation filled with amazing beings.I don't know where I would be without L'Appleit almost seems like...'It was meant to be'."

Irashade (Head Apple)

"So for most of the time I was very confused and mostly singing derivakat songs with other people, but then when I started talking more about it in the chat and most of my thoughts were something like "Why the hell am I making an apple nation with people I just met like an hour ago instead of concentrating on my lessons" lmaooo"

huzi (Head Apple)

"So it all started with the premier chat going crazy and spamming apples so then kawaii dagi a.k.a lunatica made the L'Apple discord server. Fast forward a few hours and all you see in the premier chat is "WHERE IS THE LINK" and "LET ME IIIIIIIIINNNNNN". So, when we join the server things happen and I burn my apple pie and give ghostie pts. After this ghostie has his first stroke. After that what happened was lami's first stream so we were chilling there till the first v I b e to the premier then when that happened I went to sleep. On the second day of the server we had a Minecraft server."