Chapter 6. March 15th

(background art by MintFlaw (Sandra))

Hapi
I really can't believe in what's happening... 

I spend another nights in my library. I was searching through all history books about L'Manberg and everything that was somehow connected with Dream's life. I was looking through all books, looking if there is anything about Hapi, but I found nothing.
I known that people from L'Apple already know about Hapi, they probably know more than me. I was sure that the person who must know more than me is Doc. I really didn't wanted to leave my house, after few more situations when I saw Dream's shadow on a walls...I felt watched, but I had to leave, talk to someone about it.

But as always... it was to late

I took my book and I glitched to find out where is Doc. I found the place pretty quickly but I felt that there is more people. I carefully teleported to the place, a little further from Doc and others to make sure I won't fall at them out of nowhere. I appeared behind one of the trees when I heard Icy's scream. I looked from behind the tree and saw Doc, Ghostie, Mlem, Luna, Icy, Liz, Huzi, Liv and few other people. The problem was... I could tell that Luna and Mlem were not themselves. They were about to fight the others. But the worst part was about to come...
Then I saw that Luna had some kind of button. I could hear Doc quarrel with Mlem while Ghostie tried to keep his children safe.
Then Luna tossed button to 'Mlem' and everyone panicked and started running. Mlem pressed the button and the explosion went off...
I teleported to the safe place in last second, before the place where I was standing blown up. The fire and smoke covered the place, I saw nothing... I could only hear others screams.

I looked around, everything around was destroyed. 

When the smoke disappear I could hear Mlem coughing. I teleported a little closer to hear what are they talk about. Then I heard him. Mlem's voice wasn't normal anymore. I could hear Dream speaking. Hearing Dream's voice was truly terrifying. I could see a wide smile on Mlem's face. I freeze in fear. Dream was really here.
Then also Gramm appeared, he standed between Hapis and the rest of people. I could see Mlem's body shaking. It looked like Dream's presence was affecting negatively at Mlem. After a minute I could see Mlem falling to the ground. She seemed herself... for a moment. Mlem turned back to Berry and Luna. She was smiling again...
All of this was terrifying. I looked closer when Hapi were leaving the destroyed place. I looked at them and I could swear that Mlem just looked directly at me and smiled. I panicked and I glitched. I don't know if 'she' saw me or was it just coincidence that she looked at my direction.

I teleported away from the destroyed place to my home and I took my book. I opened it 'cuz I was about to write, but then... I saw him again. The smiling shadow on my wall. I froze in fear, staring at him, hugging my book like it could somehow defend me.

"I'm watching you"
was all I could hear before my body painfully glitched in effect of fear and I lost consciousness.

...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POVs:

Mlem:

"Well I heard there was a special place... :)"
We had set an ultimatium of seven days. If L'Apple wouldn't surrender on the 15th of March we promised to destroy the country. Hapi was the only way justice could rule and their pathetic little government was getting in the way of that.