Can You Please Help me

Aether :

I look up to see xiao looking down at me Wiht his shiny yellow eyes.
His hair was a bit messy Wiht some Turquoise Strands stuck to his Pale face.
I tried to sit a bit up but the pain from my body didn't let me, l grind my teeth as xiao tried his best to support my body to get me up.

Xiao:" are you alright ?"

Aether: "y-yeah...Sorry...If I woke you up."

Xiao:" no....you didn't, but...I didn't know you could sing !"

Aether:" now....this is embarrassing."

Xiao:" why is that?"

Aether:" I mostly don't sing when someone is around, and then also In front of you."

My face went extremely red in surprise as I saw that xiao didn't seem to be bothered or anything like it or less to accept from him a small giggle.
The golden yellow eyes were scanning my face and body before stopping at a specific point near my chest.
He looked me in the eyes again for a moment before turning his face away with a slight pink blush on it.

Xiao:" l-lets...get ready we have a long day today

Aether:" yeah.....but can you help me first...Please!"

Xiao:" yes...Of course...My bad!"

Aether:" it's fine...But...Please, next time only one round, okay?! "

Xiao:" yes, my apologies I-I didn't have myself under control!"

Aether:" I understand, now... Mmmm there should maybe be some Medicine agents for Muscle pain in the bathroom, can you please bring them if you find anything?

As said so was it done, xiao got up from the Bed try not to cause any pain in my fragile body.
He went to the bathroom for 2 or 3 minutes before Coming back, shaking his head he told me there were only some Bath bombs and fragrance bottles.

Aether:" mmm... This is bad!"

Xiao:" I will get you some medicine."

Aether:" u-uh?!"

Xiao:" do you remember the place where we met the little girl that blew up some bombs and the boy?"

Aether:" y-yes what about it?"

Xiao:" up the Stairs is a Shop...or better to say Bubu pharmacy, the medicine they provide is the best in liyue from what I heard.
I will get you some so that you can at least walk! "

Aether:" well that sounds good, you can take my mora to pay for it, well... Since I'm the one needing it.. hehe. "

Xiao:" While I am gone you can take a bath in the tub, to get ready and relax your muscles! "

I gave a small smile and a Nod as xiao Prepared the warm water in the wooden tup and got himself ready to go outside.
I look out the window seeing the blue clear sky, the sun, some birds, and myself reflected in the glass.
The soft singing of birds gave me a relaxing feeling as always.

Felling all of a sudden a pair of arms around my chest made me jump even though I knew it was xiao's arms that touched me.
I turned a bit to see that xiao was already fully dressed and ready to go.

Aether:" w-what are you doing?"

Xiao I'm going to carry you since your human body is in pain."

Xiao grabbed me gently by my side as well as my legs which were covered in bit marks.
I held myself up by his neck and Shoulder before leaving now completely in his arms in Bride style.
Even when he was wearing these Gloves I could still Feel the warmth of his hands.
" so warm and gentle. "
As we were standing in front of the door I reached out to grab the door Handel, I felt pain erupt from my back that was making me bit my teeth together.

Trying his best to not make my body feel the muscle pain, xiao put me down on the Edge of the tub.
My feet were already touching the warm water that smelled like Roses.

Xiao:" is it alright like this ?"

Aether:" yes, thank you a lot !"

Xiao:" I will be on my way then!"

Aether:" alright, Darling ~."

Xiao turned at the last word he Turned around, but I could still see the blush on his ears.
______________________________
Xiao pov :

I made my way toward the pharmacy in hopes of getting the medication.
Looking down from the House Roofs on the street was giving me a better look over my Environment and also to avoid humans.
But this piece was interrupted by Two familiar voices.
I decided to Jump down an alleyway to not get any attention from the other people.
I picked out of the alleyway and looked to the left, something grabbed my right leg.
I look down to see qiqi hiding behind me holding onto me tightly.

Xiao:" what is it qiqi, I heard you say " no " Several times?"

Qiqi didn't answer the question but when I noticed why I looked back in front of me, I was standing close face to face Wiht the second person I heard.
I Jerked a bit since they were so close without me hearing them.
The person leaned back again so that there was a bit more space between us two.

Xiao:" I was almost about to slap you, do you have to do that?!"

??? : "aww, did I scare someone but that aside you wouldn't hit a girl."

Xiao:" I don't care about gender equality, so yes I would!"

??? :" so mean but anyways can you please help, I was looking for a zombie do you know-!"

Xiao:" no I don't Hu Tao and now Leave me alone!"

Hu Tao:" awww that's a bummer I will look for her somewhere else, thank you xiao! "

Hu Tao took running off towards the left I looked behind me to see qiqi still holding onto me.
I  turned and got down to her level to look her in the eyes.

Xiao:" she is gone."

Qiqi:" thank you for hiding qiqi Mister Xiao, the hot lady was trying to put qiqi to sleep again!"

I lifted my hand to pat her on her small Hat.

Xiao:" qiqi can, ou please help me? "

Qiqi:" what can qiqi help Wiht?"

Xiao:" can you go to Baizhu and get some medicine agents for Muscle pain? "

Qiqi:" Qiqi is kinda scared that she will forget it along the way!"

Xiao:" don't worry, do you have your book on you? "

Qiqi nodded and Summoned her book Wiht her cryo vision, the cold Leather Book falling into her small hands.

Xiao:" I will Write it down for you and give you the more to pay for it!"

Qiqi:" why do you need medicine against pain? "

Xiao:" it's not me who needs it."

I finished writing down the things that Aether probably will need.
I stood up and gave the book and more back to qiqi as she ran off toward the pharmacy.

Xiao:" do you think I didn't notice you back there?!"

??? :" maybe but it is interesting to see how caring and yet cruel you can be, xiao, or better to say conqueror of Demons!"