𝗗𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗱 || ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ

Hi readers this is a venti one, I've been busy with school so I won't be able to do many stories. HU TAO PLZ CMONE HOME I've saved for a month plz (o゜▽゜)o💸

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

"hic- y/n ~ chan~ hic-!" the tone-deaf bard fumbles with his steps, his hands latching onto their s/o waist, suffocating the poor Y/n under Venti's grip. "V-venti what's gotten into you!? Venti your drunk again!" Y/n faced Venti. He was absolutely wasted, I man like his face was redder than Diluc's hair.

Venti reeked of that Dandelion wine he loved so much. "Y/n soft~hic! hehe," Venti hiccupped loudly before falling on the floor with a loud THUND! "VENTI! are you all right?! Diluc code Venti he's doing it again!" Y/n rushed to Venti's side placing his head on her lap. Sort of like a soft pillow.

"Hic!- where you get foreheads~ I wanna kiss them~" {Reference to Helluva Boss go watch it!} "Hes drunk, again" Diluc scoffed carrying Venti upstairs, Y/n following close by. "Y/n you should stay with the bard, I have urgent business matters to attend to" Diluc placed Venti on a mattress handed over a cloth and a bucket. "Thank you master Diluc" Y/n bid master Diluc goodbye, before returning to her drunk fiancé.

"Venti you have an addiction to wine" Y/n sighed dipping the cloth under the water, squeezing out the excise water placing it onto the bard's head. The colour of his face slowly returning to normal. "Y/n my fair maiden~ who- hic! has taste~ me love for you undying- hic!" sweet and favourable melodies spilt out of the bard's mouth, like a musical. You always felt appreciated when Venti sang to you, even telling you about Barbatos, his true form.

Y/n placed a kiss on venti's forehead. "You are so adorable when your drunk, and when you come back to your senses" Y/n lips formed a small smile." Love you n/n~"Venti blurted. his sweet words forming a whole damn musical, on how he loved you from the ground to the heavens. "Me sweat Y/n ~" "Sweat? well I love you too, Barbatos"

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Thank you for reading and sorry for not posting, school has been tough I have 3 test already and it's only been like 3 weeks. I've been trying to write a Qiqi birthday special but I don't know what to do

WORD COUNT ~ 390