7

[M]

YEJI

argh! i can't believe i fell for her seduction again. can't lie tho, i was so affected by her soft touch. there is something about ryujin that i can't explain.

i said yes to soobin earlier to make her pissed. but the way she kissed my neck earlier, it was sensational. ugh. i miss her finge--- wait. aishhh!!!

anyways, here i am again, doing the works that she gave me and this bitch is talking with someone via video call.

"i need that file ASAP! i'm gonna fire you in no time!" ryujin shouted.

i rolled my eyes and scoffed. she's so bossy and very workaholic.

i didn't notice that she's already standing in front of my desk, "please, do it very quickly. i need it already." she commanded.

i gulped and i typed as fast as i can, "give me 5 minutes, miss ryujin." i said in a polite way.

"5 minutes? make it faster." she ordered.

argh! i can't with her attitude. "then don't bother me if you want me to give these papers to you immediately, miss ryujin."

i heard her hissed. she then walked towards her spot and sat down in her swivel chair. i really don't like her attitude. but i know she has a soft side and i want to see it. i just don't know how.

finally, i'm done typing the codes and i print it quickly. i checked the time and it's already 4 pm. i want to go home already.

i then stood up and went towards her desk. i placed the papers on her table, "here are the papers, miss." i said in a nice tone.

she looked up at me with her bitch face and grab the papers. she didn't say thank you at all. tss. no manners.

"you can go home, miss yeji. just don't go with that guy." she said sternly and looked at the papers.

oh shit. i facepalm mentally. i forgot that i answered her earlier. ughh!!! she used her tactics against me.

but well, let's play a game, ryujin.

"i changed my mind. i'll go with him tonight." i showed her my bitch face and she looked up to me with her deadly glare.

"you already said yes to me, earlier." she put down the papers and raised her brows.

why does she's acting like i'm her property?

"you don't have the right to tell me what to do." i said back and walked towards my desk to fix my stuff.

i rapidly fixed my bag. i want to get out of here before something might happen.

but i was late. before i could even reach the doorknob, she held my wrist and tightened her grip to it.

i heaved a deep sigh, "what's your problem, ryujin?" i glared at her. she's not my boss now.

"come with me tonight." suddenly, her voice became soft and she's not giving me her cold expression anymore.

"let's have a dinner together." she added and showed a small smile.

a freaking smile that i'm waiting to see since i started working with her. it's just a small smile but wow, she looks so soft.

and wait.. is she.. lowkey asking me for a.. date?

i'm about to give in. but i want to play hard to get right now.

"no." i said coldly and removed her hand on my wrist.

now she's back at her bitch face.

"just tell me one reason. one reason why i should not go with soobin." i crossed my arms as i wait for her answer.