Chapter 1

Two years ago

Sunoo POV

Sunoo was sleeping calmly until he heard the annoying beeping of his alarm clock.

"Ugh why do I have to wake up so early" Sunoo grumbled to myself half asleep.

Sunoo sat up and lazily slipped out of bed,he slipped my slippers on and walked to the bathroom and got ready for the day.

<Time skip>

After Sunoo finished getting myself ready he started to gather my things and my back pack.

Sunoo checked the time and realized he was running late so he quickly dashed to the bus stop hoping he wasn't late.

While he ran he bumped into many people but Sunoo was in too much of a hurry to apologize.

Sunoo sighed in relief when he came to the bus stop and realized he managed to come on time when the bus stopped so he quickly hopped in.

<At school>

Ni-ki POV

Ni-ki entered the school building and headed for his locker.

As he headed there he spotted Sunoo walking.

He felt myself starting to form a smile,they have a mutual relationship but Ni-ki wanted to get to know him more because out of all his friends he wasn't one that he talked to on a daily basis.

'Sunoo is a very happy and funny guy to hang around when we talk to each other' Ni-ki thought quietly.

Ni-ki shook his head and started walking over to Sunoo as he got closer he noticed that he was bickering with this tall guy as he then noticed it was Heeseung!

Ni-ki stopped and hesitated thinking whether or not to interrupt them so as he thought he listened to them.

<Heeseung and Sunoo's argument>

"I told you hyung I'm not letting you copy my notes!" Sunoo said annoyed

"Please Sunoo I can't miss these notes Mr.Min said if I don't have them this time he's going to fail me!" Heeseung said desperately

"Well that's not my fault you waited till last minute is it?!" Sunoo huffed and added "Why don't you ask someone else because I already said no!"

"I already did and mostly everyone said no" Heeseung said frowning

"Then stop wasting your time and get started on it now then!" Sunoo said

"Please please Sunoo I won't ask you for anything ever again!" Heeseung said while begging on his knees

"Fine ok,let me get them out" Sunoo said, while taking his notes out but then he stopped when he heard someone call out Ni-ki's name.

Ni-ki's POV

Ni-ki listened to their conversation and shook his head 'Not now' he thought to himself.

As Ni-ki was about to walk away he heard someone call his name so he turned around and his face immediately lit up when he saw them.

"Is that you?!" Ni-ki said running over to the person with a big smile.

To be continued...

Start date:2/1/21Finished:2/3/21

Start date:2/1/21
Finished:2/3/21