Chapter 8

Sunoo's POV

"Well..." Sunoo began; he was hesitant to tell what happened but he took a deep breath and continued.

"On my way to your apartment....I bumped into Mi-sun and...." Sunoo felt like crying again but he managed to hold it in and really fast he blurted out.

"She got mad at me because I made us fall down on the ground but it was an accident but she didn't care she got mad at me for dirtying her outfit and for making her even more late she also really harshly made me stand up like she squeezed my wrist really hard and then yanked me up" Sunoo then hesitated again on what to say next.

"And....um....she said she was late for a date but I don't know who it is with but I think it's Ni-ki" Sunoo said gradually getting quieter with each word.

"That bi**ch how dare she the next time I see her I'm going to slap her so hard she's going to regret ever hurting you!" Sunghoon huffed

"No please don't hurt her I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me" Sunoo replied.

Sunghoon sighed softly.

"Would you like anything to drink?" Jake asked, getting up from his seat.

"Water please" Sunoo answered.

Jake nodded and went to get Sunoo a glass of water.

Sunoo felt his phone vibrating and saw someone was calling him "Oh no..." he whispered.

Ni-ki's POV

Ni-ki looked at the time and sighed "Anyway I have to get going now my shift for my part-time job is going to start soon."

Jungwon nodded "Ok see you Ni-ki!"

Jay waved goodbye.

"Bye" Ni-ki said and went to where he parked his bike.

Ni-ki quickly went home and rushed to get ready.

Luckily for him his job wasn't that far away.

Ni-ki rushed to the bus stop and got on the bus.

A few minutes later the bus came to a stop and Ni-ki walked to his job building.

Ni-ki entered the building and smiled.

Ni-ki worked at a library,it was very peaceful and quiet which was the reason why Ni-ki liked his job.

He walked into the library and waved hello to the other workers.

"Hello Mrs.Lee what can I do today?" Ni-ki whispered as he walked to his boss

"You can put these books away" Mrs.Lee answered and gave Ni-ki a cart of books.

Ni-ki nodded as he pulled the cart over to a shelf and began his job.

Sunoo's POV

"I-i have to go I'm sorry goodbye!" Sunoo said and rushed out of Sunghoon's apartment

Sunoo looked at the person who called him and quickly answered.

<Mom is calling>

(Accept✓) Decline

"Hello mom," Sunoo said, trying to sound calm.

"Where are you Kim Sunoo? You were supposed to be home at 3 and now it's 4:30!!" Sunoo's mom screamed through the phone

Before Sunoo answered she also screamed "Don't make me send Ms.Kim to go and get you!!"

"Relax mom I'm at the library sorry for not telling you I thought I did but I guess I didn't" Sunoo lied.