Mission complete

You both fall on the bed giggling "finally it's complete!!" You say "and we still have 4 weeks left alone together~" he says flirtingly "horny bitch!~" you say to him then you get up but five grabs you and wraps his hands around your waist and pulls you into his lap "cuddles?" He asked "ye okay!" You giggles as you both cuddle eachother and fall asleep

You guys wake up and get changed then five asks "do you want to see my family?" "Uhh sure?" You responded then suddenly you get teleported to TUA "okay I'm gonna go find my family!" Five teleports away when suddenly klaus and Diego walk in "well hello there beautiful!" Diego says and you respond with "hello I am y/n" then Diego starts to hit on you and you get uncomfortable when suddenly five teleports next to you "hey bro's! Have you meet my girlfriend y/n?" Then Diego with a shooked face looked back at you then five and this repeats "uhhh is something wrong?" Five asked and Diego responds with "s-she's your girlfriend?!" And five says "yep" "she's hot!" Diego's says and then five gets angry and slaps him "don't call her that! Only I can call my princess that!" You blush and giggles then wrap you arms around fives neck "don't worry baby it's alright!" You say then five says "family meeting!" And everyone rushes downstairs and see you with five and you guys are holding hands "guys meet my girlfriend y/n!" Then they all looked at you then back at five all:"that's your girlfriend?!"