Part 3: No Way

Jades POV**

I ran over to the door and sure enough Mark was standing there and looked mad.
"Where were you?" Mark yelled
"Sorry Mark I just got a little distracted"
"By wha-" he stopped talking I turned around and Adam was standing a few feet away from us.
"I-is that S-Skydoesminecraft?" He ask looking a little pale.
" The one and only" Adam said
Mark was so speechless he just stood and looked at Adam.
"Mark it's not nice to stare at someone" I said
"Will you sign my posters!!!" Mark asked jumping up and down.
"Sorry about him he's being a bother" I said
"No, no it's cool" Adam smiled "what would you like me to sign."
Mark ran up stairs and came back with a billion posters and other stuff to sign. After that he ran up to my room and grabbed my laptop.
"Nice meeting you, you are so awesome!" Then with that he ran out the door.
"Sorry about him" I said
"Don't worry about it, he's a nice kid" Adam replied. there was an awkward silence then Adam said,
"Do you want to meet team crafted?"
"You mean team crafted is here too"
"Well not right at the moment, you see I got here first and I think the rest are coming tomorrow"
Dang it they'll be here tomorrow of course I just have to go to my grandmas for a whole whopping two weeks.
"That would be so much fun to meet them but I have to go to my grandmas" God that was so hard to say.
"Well ok how about when you get back?" He asked
"That would be so awesome but I have to stay there for two weeks" I could see Adam was a little upset.
"Well ok but here's my number in case you guys don't go" he said. He wrote his number on a little piece of paper and then left. Did that just happen? I got to meet Skydoesminecraft and almost kissed him! Wait! I almost kissed Skydoesminecraft?!?!?!? This was not happening, no way!!!