Part 8: What Happened

Mitch's POV**

I got up in the morning and went downstairs to get some breakfast. Adam was already down there.
"Hey Mitch." he said to me
"Hello Ada-" suddenly I felt very light headed which made me fall to the ground...then I blacked out.

Adams POV**

I got up early this morning for some reason. So I just decide to go downstairs and get some breakfast. About five minutes later Mitch came downstairs too , he looked like he didn't get much sleep last night , I better keep it to myself.
"Hey Mitch." I at trying to sound cheerful.
"Hello Ada-" he didn't finish what she was saying but instead clasped on the ground.
"MITCH! MITCH! Wake up!!!" I start screaming.
"JASON! TY! HELP!!!" Immediately they all came running down the stairs.
"What happened!!!" Ian asked
"I don't know , help me get him in the car!!!" We got Mitch in the car and then rushed to the hospital as fast as we could. They took him in the ER and then the waiting started.....

Mitch's POV**

I woke up in the hospital. Where the hell am I , this isn't my room god what happened. I tried to think if I did anything this morning that got me here... nothing my mind was blank.
"Oh good your up."a nurse said startling me.
"Nurse... ummm...what happened to me?"
"Well we don't know for sure , but there are some people who want to see you"
"What are there names". I really hoped it was Jerome I just wanted to talk to him some reason.
"They say they are team crafted" the nurse says
"Oh yeah of course let them in" the team was better than no one , a couple minutes later the whole team walked in.
"Mitch what the hell happened" I could recognize the voice , it was Jerome.
"I could ask the same thing , I don't remember anything thing that happened this morning" I say
"Ummm , team crafted I need to see you" says a nurse who was in my room , they all went out of the room.

Jades POV**

The nurse called for us so we all stepped out of Mitch's room.
"Mitch is suffering a slight memory loss." Says the nurse
"Well how did that happen!?!" I asked
"We don't know has he recently hit his head hard or fall?" She asked. Of course! When I fell down the stairs and landed on Mitch he must of hit his head really hard.
"Uhhh... I think I might know what happened to Mitch." All eyes were on me.
"What! What happened" they all say in unison.
"Well you see last night I guess I wasn't looking were I was going and neither was Mitch so we bumped into each other" I could tell they were really listening "on the stairs which caused us to fall down the stairs and I guess Mitch hit his head really hard." It was silent for a moment then the nurse spoke,
"Well that's probably what did it."
"Is Mitch going to be ok?" Jerome asked
"That depends he right now has short term memory loss." the nurse says
"How bad is the memory loss? Will he recover from it?" Jason asked
"Yes , the chances are very high , if nothing else happens to him then he will recover in no time" The team looked relieved that Mitch was going to be ok. After that we went to go see Mitch in his room but already he was asleep so we all left except Jerome , he wanted to stay and made sure nothing happened. Even though I'm not sure what just happened.