My own woman

A tall woman roared at the top of her lungs shaking the earth beneath her, she'd been alone for a while, she didn't remember anything before the mask, all she knew was to kill. And to kill in a horrific way. She was already covered head to toe in dried blood. Her mask half splattered with it. The aura around her stunk of death and chaos, this wasn't what she wanted. But she would do it anyway. She was always the obedient type. She held nothing but her hands were red as though she had gripped something tightly. That's when she heard them. A group of humans and a mask.

"Kill them"

She exhaled harshly and started trekking along the bridge in their direction. Those people weren't the only ones there, more humans.

"Kill them"

She felt abuzz of adrenaline as she sped in their direction, she ripped most of them into pieces, popping them like balloons. Blood covered the scene, death loomed over the woman's figure as though she was its vessel and the stench of fresh murder covered the rooftop. And that's when it happened.

Bang

"GHAAH" I inhaled sharply shooting my eyes open. I was laid on a sofa with a warm blanket over me but I was panting heavily. Where was sniper. I felt so weak, crying to Yuka because of a nightmare, I'll calm myself down and shrugg it off. "Damnit" I breathed running a hand through my hair. "Why can't I just move on" I closed my eyes briefly before snapping them open again. "Great now every time I close my eyes I see it" I sat up cuddling into my knees and wrapping in the blanket. "I'm still so tired and hungry" my body ached a little and the pain in my neck came through a bit too. I looked up at the window. "God I wish this would all go away" I hugged my knees closer and flopped sideways on the sofa.

Yuka walked back in "hey you alright?" I nodded but ended up seething a little from the bruising on my neck. "I'll take that as a no then." He was walking over with a hot drink and some food, it was still dark outside but I assumed it was early in the morning. "Here I got you some coffee" I sat up and took it "thanks yu" he still had his mask on but I could tell he was smiling. "No problem, there's a sandwich here from the stuff that emotionless mask gave us, I already had mine" I rubbed my eyes of the sleep l3ft in them and took a sip of the coffee putting the food on my lap and sighing gently.

"What do you think made this happen? And.... why do you think we're here.... did we die already? Is this hell?" I fumbled with my fingers as Yu sat next to me. He hummed in reply. "Well, I can tell you now this isn't hell, if it were I definitely wouldn't be able to see you, and they'd probably use my memories to taunt me" I looked up at him. "Yeah, I guess so... but this is close" he let out a small sigh and held me in a side hug. "Don't worry, we're gonna get out of this alright, all of us in one group is helpful to take down Aikawa, get Rika back and then destroy this world once and for all, nothings going to happen to you, or me, or any of the girls" he took his mask off and softly kissed my forehead.

"We're all gonna be alright" I breathed, he calmed me down a lot, I know it's dangerous here but honestly that little boost of morale was really helpful, even though he couldn't promise anything he was still going to protect me, and I'd protect him as well as I could. "When do you think the girls will be back?" I asked taking a sip of the coffee. "I don't know they should be back soon, that or we should get a phone call" he pulled out the phone yuri had handed to them before they had left and attempted to scroll through to check the calls in case he'd missed one. "Hmm......" I chuffed taking the phone from his hands. "Here" I went back to the homepage got rid of the hundreds of open windows and showed him how to check it. "Then you press 'call history' the red ones mean missed calls, and the green ones mean that both of you picked up" he thanked me and looked at the phone.

"No missed calls, are they alright?" I asked a tone of worry starting to creep up my back. "I'm sure theyre fine, yuri and mayuko can handle themselves well" he paused, so did I. "I guess I'm just worried about kuon" I blinked, who was that, "kuon?" I felt a buzz in my brain. "Ow" a flood of memories that were all bad flooded back.