Chapter Two - My New BestFriend

I took my tank top off and left Alisha's half shirt on and walked to the gym. Im glad she focused upper and didn't bother with my lower back and stomach just mostly on my arms which at the moment I was okay with.

Travis jogged over to me.

"Um Mya your a-."

"I swear if you say it we will no longer be friends. " I said cutting him off.

"Then you'd be alone again." He pretended to pout.

"I'll be fine." I smiled at him.

"Okay, no I was joking. "

"I forgive you" I smiled up at him.

I looked around noticing everyone staring at me and Travis. I hate attention but for now I'll ignore it.

"Okay everyone let's go two walks,four jogs and six sprint's . Then go to center field and do ten jumping jacks and twenty pushups." Everyone groaned as he finished I didn't mind. I love exercise it remindsme of time I've spent with my dad.

Everyone walked outside to the school field and damn it was huge. It even had a park at the far right and bleachers surrounding the field. Once we were outside he made us all go to the starting line. Of the tracks that surrounded the field.

The gym teacher turned to me smirking. "Mya are you sure you can handle this?" He taunted

I tapped my chin pretending to think. "Of course I can handle this."

"It's okay if you can't."

"Just blow the damn whistle I'm tired of you already."

Everyone broke into laughter as his face turned red.

"Oh I'm gonna make you pay." He yelled

I glared at him. "I'd like to see you try."

"Okay you asked for it. ten sprint's ten jumping jack's and thirty push ups."

I scoffed loudly "Piece. Of. Cake. "

He blew the whistle and I went sprinting off past everybody I lapped the track ten times. I jogged to the center of the court and did my jumping jacks. I got down and did the push ups my dad showed me the diamond ones. Considering the shape my arms are in at the moment I will be regretting this. I can already feel the pain in them from my jumping jacks. I sat down in the grass tucking my feet underneath me.

"You give up yet?"

"Nope I need at least five witnesses."

"Hmm. Mark, Travis, Chase , Mason and Keith come here."

They all came jogging over and Travis was wearing a big grin.

"There's your five."

"Nope I need at least two girls."

"I don't like you. Samantha and Destiny come here. "

I scoffed "The feelings mutual. "

"Five boys two girls let's go." He said clapping his hands

I took my legs from under me and leaned on my arms. They didn't hurt as bad but it was still aching a little. But, I ignored it.

I heard one of the boys snicker behind me "Nice ass."

"When I'm done you better run you won't have such a nice face."

Everyone started laughing.

"No girl push ups." The gym teacher grunted.

I scoffed. "Don't be silly."

I put my thumb and index finger into the form of a diamond and crossed my legs stretching them out . I lifted readying myself .