Chap. Twenty - Talking To The Moon

I walked back to Trevor. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the boys side. I grabbed a few clothes from my previous room and stuffed it into a bag. We walked back to Trevor's room in silence. As soon as I got in there I went straight to the bathroom to wash the day away.

I sat in the shower scrubbing every inch of my body. When I got out I felt so refreshed. I ran my finger over the ingravement on my side. It hadn't changed . I got dressed into pajama shorts and a sports bra.

I walked into the room and Trevor was snoring lightly as he was latest out on the bed. I walked to the window ledge and looked up at the full moon shining down on me.

★Trevor's POV ☆

I was tired I kicked my shoes off and laid down. As I began to fall asleep I heard Mya leave the bathroom. Instead of getting in bed she sat somewhere. I don't know. But for now I just want her to relax. She had a long day and the distraction earlier only helped a little.

Again I began to fall asleep but she began to speak.

"Why do moon's carry so much beauty? Well full ones. I always meant to ask you but I never really got the chance. I miss you so much you know. She's trying to kill me." She chuckled. As if completely unaffected. I only wonder why. I would be scared shit less if my mother tried to kill me.

"I don't care. That's not important she always tried to kill me. Well after you left and I don't blame you for leaving. You know you always told me that even two world's apart we'd look at the same moon but now literally were two world's apart. I wonder if your looking at the beauty I see two." I knew she was crying I can hear it in her voice.

"Daddy. Your little soldier can't be strong for you anymore. It's too much. I can't take it. I'm sorry. I love you and I will always keep everything you gave me. But my whole world is crashing down and falling apart. I'm lost without you. " She just broke down. I wish I could get up and hold her. It's so hard to fight back my wolf right now. I can't let her know I'm awake. I groaned and turned over.

"I met this boy . I know , I know boys are bad for me they have the cooties and blah blah." She giggled. "It's funny when I first met him I punched him in the face. I didn't like him at all I really disliked him." Was she talking about me? "Eventually I started actually liking him but I had to let him go so that he could be happy. So that I can be happy and the boy who has feelings for me. Like true feelings for me." She was silent for a moment.

"You know I've done this plenty of times and all I ever hoped was that you'd reply. But your gone and I would never get another reply. So instead of making the weight in my heart any heavier I'm getting out if this window. I love you daddy." Now I know why she is the way she is. If I was her I really wouldn't care about anything or one. It amazes me that she still finds it in her to care and to help people. She crawled into bed and I wrapped my arm around her waist .

"GoodNight Wolfy." She whispered. I smiled.

☆Myas POV ★

I woke up completely refreshed. I had no night mares at all. I love that when I sleep inside Trevor's arms I feel completely out of harms way. Unfortunately my head is resting against his chest while he holds me by my waist more against him.

I tried and tried to get out of his grasp but he is way to strong. I pushed all my weight against him so that now I was on top of him with my legs on either side of him while he still held me in place.

"GoodMorning."

I sat up looking at Trevor.

"GoodMorning"

I lifted to move and he pulled me back on his waist.

"Where are you going?" He said with a smirk on his face.