Interview

Kelly
Waking up at 7am lord I'm tired dragging myself out of bed was already hard work since I'm used to getting more sleep.

Right now I was inside of my shower trying to wake up the best that I possibly could splashing water on my face and what not.

Arkham/Asylum well that's scary but I also feel sad it looks terrible on the outside of the place but going it almost looks the same

The only thing that was up to date was the equipment for the patients.

I was now working in the front desk I did other things as well clean, assist, but last but not least remembering all the patients who came in.

"Ahhhhhhhh" I quickly looked up from the desk dropping the file to run down the hall.

Going into the room the doctor was looking at him thinking, what is his problem this man is screaming not only that but he's strapped down to the hospital bed.

Gently placing my hands on the man rubbing his arm and playing in his hair as I hum to him he slowly started to calm down.

"It's okay tom everything will be fine I'm right here I'm Kelly if you need anything please press the button" he nodded as drift off to sleep.

I looked over to the doctor "it was his medication that made him act out sorry for scaring you also you did good" after that he left.

I sat in the chair reading a book to tom I think Liz should be taking over right now.

While reading everything turned black oh...I'm tired.