funny

Joker

It's funny to see her reaction God I'm going to love having her here now what to do with you huh?

Ahh inspiration just sparked "Bud and Lou" can you be to good boys and eat this man?

Since you haven't eaten in a while I throw the body in the pit it least it's sound proof I close the door behind me.

Now for my sweet little angel it's quiet but I hear water running in the background.

Following the noise I head into the bathroom Kelly had a knife "So you want to put me under a knife right, Here allow me to beat you to the punch".

I rushed over to her and forced her to drop the knife, Kelly stop being like that  she made a face "stop acting like your going to kill me cause your not".

She's right I'm not but I don't mind killing other people I thought to myself I put a baggy shirt on the counter along with some underwear.

I'll leave you to shower I left her in the bathroom by herself I went to go sit in my oversized king chair after a while I fell asleep.

"AHHH THE FUCK IS THAT" God what now..this girl really will make me pull the damn trigger on her I go upstairs to see bud and lou.

Oh well that makes sense "Get them away from me" why?

"They're going to kill me" only if I order them too, she looked at them and then to me "Are you going to....kill me"

I sighed listen Kelly i need you okay I'm not going to do anything of the sort now calm down think of them as dogs.

She moved her hand to pet bud I looked at her is she must be a crazy as I am when she inched closer before she could even pet him he licked her.