Chapter 2: "Welcome to Westview"

WandaVision spoilers!!!Westview: 2023 (1970-1980)

Westview: 2023 (1970-1980)

It wasn't hard to get through the hex. It was hard to block her from having access to my mind. As I'm going in, a force is being pushed out. It was rather odd. I ignore it and keep pushing my through.

I finally get in, but I'm thrown outside of Wanda's house. It was pretty big. I looked at my clothes. I damn near had a heart attack. They had an incredible 70's vibe to them. I knocked on the door. I mentally prepared to kick some ass or get my ass kicked.

"Darling, you missed the birth of your brothers!" Vision says as he greets me at the door. Brothers? What the hell is going on? He gives me a very fatherly hug. "I'm so glad to have you home from college. You can meet your brothers! Oh, your mother will be ecstatic to see you." What is he talking about? Am I their TV daughter? Am I Wanda's daughter?
There's no way I am.

Vision ushers me into the living room. "There's my girl! My wonderful Alexis! Look at them! Aren't they precious?" Wanda runs up and hugs me. She smells so familiar. It was a smell that I haven't smelled in ages. I guess the scent of vanilla is very comforting. Dammit, I need to focus. Why am I here? Why did she make me her daughter?
"They are so adorable," I say, approaching the cribs. "This is Billy, and that's Tommy," Wanda says as she points to the cribs.

"Hey, little guys, you both are so handsome!" I coo at the babies. "Billy looks just like you. He has your eye color and nose." Wanda says, bopping my nose. He oddly did. It was a little unsettling. Maybe I was typecasted. Wanda probably saw me come through and thought I would fit in with her family. I want to believe I was typecasted.

"Well, I am exhausted," I say and yawn very dramatically. Shit, I might have well just blown my cover. "Go get some rest, moya lyubov. You must have had a long day traveling." She says and wraps me tightly. "I will. Goodnight Mom. Goodnight, boys." I say to Vision and the babies. "Goodnight, my princess. We love you very much."

I walk up the stairs and enter a room that has my name on it. The room was painted light grey and had "pictures" of Wanda, Vision, and I. This is weird. It's unnerving. I no longer want to be here. I have to. No, I need to be here. I have a mission, and I will complete it. No fake nuclear family nonsense will stop this. I got this. I will help these people. More importantly, where is Rambeau?

I wake up the next morning, and the room looks different. It's as if the house has changed a different era. Oh shit. I think it did. Bro, this is so weird! I look to my left at a nightstand with a clock on it. It was about noon. I guess that was my cue for the show. I get up out of bed and take a look at my closet. There is one outfit. It's denim on denim. Are you kidding me, Wanda? I get it. We are in the '80s but come on, man.
I quickly get dressed and go downstairs. I was greeted by a woman who doesn't look like what Darcy described Monica. Wanda walks right by me, "Agnes, this is my daughter, Alexis." She sticks her hand out. I shake Agnes's hand. "It's lovely to meet the infamous Alexis. Wanda has told me so much about you." Agnes seems very lovely. How does she fit into Wanda's narrative? "Likewise," I say and walk towards the boys. These boys don't look like babies. They look like ten-year-old children. "Wow, they sure do age fast, huh?" I say rhetorically. "Yeah, they sure do." Wanda gives a nervous laugh.

"Alexis, come look at our new dog. His name is Sparky." Wanda is bringing in dogs now. That's strange. "He sure looks rad, boys," I say and call the dog over. I inspect the dog but not too suspiciously to see if S.W.O.R.D sent him. He has no markings or anything. It's just a dog.

Agnes leaves, and the boys show Wanda the tricks they've taught him. I feel like this is the perfect time to investigate. "Mom, I'm going to go for a walk. It seems like a nice day," I say and walk towards the front. "Ok. Be careful. I love you." She says. "I love you too," I say positively. God, I hate the 80s. Can we get to the grunge 90s yet?

I take a look at the neighborhood. The house seems to run on autopilot. It was weird. I wasn't far from the house when I saw Wanda come out. There was a red helicopter in the sky. Wanda knocks it out of the sky. She aggressively walks with the drone. Oh, what have you done, S.W.O.R.D?

I follow her slightly. I suddenly turn invisible. That's new. That's new and terrifying. I don't think I like this. I don't like this at all. I watch her up the hex. I can't see the interaction, but she's pissed. Like really pissed.

She comes back about 5 minutes later. I trail her again. I see her return to the boys. I hide behind a neighbor's house again. I see her interaction with the boys. Sparky's missing, and Agatha found him. However, he's dead. She killed off the dog. Ugh, we got beef now for you killing this dog. She talks about grief with the boys. What a hypocrite. She turned a whole town into a show for her suffering. Who does she think she's fooling? Scratch that. She's fooling everyone. They're all under her spell.

I stroll around town more. Some people are not functioning on the outskirts. These poor people. It's late when I return home. I hear fighting between Wanda and Vision.

"I didn't do that," Wanda pauses. "You don't believe me." "Wanda, I want to..."

I wasn't able to catch the end of Vision's words. I walk around to the back door and creep in slowly—the doorbell rings. Wanda opens the door. Oh my god! Oh my god!

"Who's the popsicle?"