A playlist for what? * Kyouka Jirou *

Kyouka Jirou X fem reader

Disclaimers: I dont think i have any... HAVE FUN READING

Kyouka came out from her bathroom in purple PJ shorts and a large hoodie... Your hoodie. But you wouldn't protest, she looked adorable in it and you couldn't muster the courage to tell her that you were planning on wearing it while you finished a show the both of you had been binge watching all week. But it was Friday so you could stay up late to finish the show with your lover girl. However she wanted to clean her room up a little bit and put away her laundry before you started watching the show, she gave you her phone to let you play music for however long it took her to finish cleaning. You clicked on the spotify app and started scrolling threw her liked song smiling at a few of your favorites but you switched over to her playlists. Some were random ones she had found, some made by your classmates, and even some she made.

TRAINING by: Broc.Midoriya 

THE MANLIEST SONGS EVER by: RedRock

Creating stuff or whateva By: Yaomomo 

the list went on and on until you found a private playlist titled " Holding Y/N in my arms", You clicked on Kirishimas to end the silence but scrolled down the list of songs in this new playlist that the purple haired girl had made. " Baby... whats this playlist for?" you said with a cocky smile showing her the phone screen, she walked over to you and read the title, muttering the words to herself "holding y/n in my-" she turned bright red and took the phone from ur hands and holding it in-front of her face in embarrasment. " nooooo y-you weren't supposed to see that... i forgot i had it... i made it... before we started dating" she looked down at her feet holding the back of her neck. " AWWWW darling, you dork." you giggled and got off her bed hugging her losely " hurry up and finish cleaning,  i have an idea. " She pouted with her still red face and gave a small huff as she went to finish putting her laundry away. By the time she finished you had snuggled up into her bed covered by a blanket, she turned and giggled " what are you doing?" she said making her way to the bed, you switched the playlist to the one she had previously been so embarassed about " well... are u going to hold me or not? lets live out the fantasy" 

She blushed red and snuggled up to you, moving so ur head was on her chest and she played with your hair. " I love you my songbird." she hummed softly " I love you too Kyouka darling"