Chapter 1

Ah yes, the first chapter!

This chapter starts with Leo, Juno, Dianne, Mitsuki, and Ren joining the call. Juno starts by singing his favourite song and Leo sings along while using a voice changer (the option was a guitar). Mitsuki and Ren of course were being stupid crackheads they tried to rap....?

Juno's mic was on the whole time and there were background noises from one of his family members says S T A N N I C K I M I N A J, and then Leo screamed of boredness. Dianne was shocked she didn't expect any of the screaming to go on. As Mitsuki, Ren, Leo, and Juno continued being crackheads, Dianne started to cry at Leo to stop and help the situation. Leo proceeded to laugh. Leo turned on the radio for music to help Dianne calm down. It stayed like that for 12 seconds until...

Juno turns on the GrubHub ad and makes it as an earrape to dance. Everyone got scared and shocked at what he's done. Ren ended up falling off the chair breaking his leg. Ren whines at Juno (it's his fault anyway) for his broken leg. Juno warns him that he's gonna do the Grubhub dance again but Ren agreed with his warning.

Once again Leo turns on the music again to make everyone chill. Juno just listens to the song peacefully and so does everyone else I guess...then now..Kat joins. Kat stayed silent for a couple of seconds then she sings a piece of sinful music.  Everyone got scared for LIFE!!! They screamed and screamed and screamed. Now Ronan joins. Then he leaves. Everyone still screams at Kat's sinful song. Then they left. Kat also left sooooooooooo.

CHAPTER 1 END.

CHAPTER 2 START!

OK, SERIOUSLY THIS TOOK ME LIKE A DAY TO FINISH?