Chapter 5 and 6

Chapter 5

This discord call starts of with Monorene, and  Mono-inspector. Mono-Inspector screams mostly all of the bits and Monorene didn't care. Dahlia joins. Monorene ends up saying "great" because she isn't happy that she's on the call. Mono-Inspector told her to shut up but she fought back.

Dahlia gets kicked by Monorene but she came back and Monorene kicks her again... Monorene confirms she doesn't like Mono-Inspector already. Mono-inspector starts singing the polish cow song and then after a couple of seconds she sings along. Dahlia joins again and she starts lagging, Mono-inspector and Monorene started laughing at her.

Bonk joins and he announces that he cannot use tik tok anymore, Monomoth interrupts with a Nokia ring tone and then Monochrome starts laughing hard. Monrene tells everyone to shut up and then she and some people start arguing.

Mono-inspector starts making bass boosts noises causing everyone to stop fighting and Dahlia makes weird noises herself. And Monomoth starts playing music and vibes with Dahlia. 

Everyone else is doing nothing until........Monogeist hears the amogus song and Mono-inspector was playing it. Monomoth and Dahlia were cheering for Mono-inspector. Monorene comes back and goes on crack. Everyone eventually goes on crack.

Meanwhile with Kokichi... he starts rapping which Idk whats he's rapping about. While returning to the call, Sylvia starts screaming and Dahlia tells her to shut up. Pearl defends her and Pearl and Dahlia begin to argue.

Monogeist starts playing a random song. Pearl gets traumatized because of what happened in chapter 7 of danganmon. She starts crying obviously and Monogeist stops playing the music.

suddenly a song starts playing and pretend it doesn't exist

Monochrome starts making earrape noises and flys and Dew makes weeping noises until she sees Monochrome flying. Dew is VERY VERY confused. Suddenly Monochrome's wife joins and tells them that she wants a divorce. Monochrome gets in pain and leaves the call. Dahlia, Monomoth, and Monogeist start laughing and Monorene is like "what the fuck".

Chapter 6

This discord call starts off with Wimessir and Cyrillo. Wimessir asks if she and Cyrillo want to get married, but then ace joins. Ace calls Cyrillo weird because he sang a weird Minecraft song. Cyrillo thought ace said he and wimesirr are weird so he sent him a big death threat causing him to go silent for the whole call. Cyrillo calmed down and then gives Wimessir a gift and she likes it . Min joins the call and she starts crying and then Kagehisa joins, Kagehisa starts rapping very loudly. Maya tells him to shut up and sends him a death threat but it doesn't work he still continues (note: In this AU Min, Ace, and Maya live together). 

Whit joins and he starts remixing the background music of the song Kagehisa is using. Aya starts making plane noises and CHU2 starts screaming for no reason. Kagehisa is still rapping tho...Hina joins. But she's quite sad :(. Hina starts crying, causing Kagehisa to stop rapping. Maya uses the microwave BUT IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOUUUUDD!!!!! She realizes some guests suffering from the microwave noise and she apologizes. PAREO forgives her while Bazinga didn't, Yanny and Jair join. 

Yanny starts off by playing some music. Jair makes a very loud speech which IDK what he's talking about tho. Eisaku starts rapping and he sounds like a small bean. Everyone starts cheering for him! Kasumi finds a spider and decides to touch it and the spider made a really weird sound causing her to RUN IMMEDIATELY. Maya and Yanny start laughing because of what happened to Kasumi. Kasumi proceeds to play some blues music and Hina did the same buuuuut she turned her music for CHU2. CHU2 starts rapping and Aya makes autotune noises for her.

Asami calls 911 Idk why tho and the police came immediately BUT HOW-. Rune starts singing until....his voice cracks everyone starts making drum noises and Kasumi starts screaming. Maya also starts screaming. And rune screams too.