The Revenge

As Lorelei fell in the floor, all alone, sad, bleeding, all she wanted was revenge. She was pissed. Way more then before. Memories came coming back from her and Zeph. She couldn't believe he would do that. "Why..." Lorelei said in a very soft tone. As she passed out the ambulance came

 Lights flashing while she was taken into the back of the car. As she opened her eyes she saw Elijah standing their  worried. "New toy" Lorelei thought. Elijah asked "hey are you ok", "I'm fine" crazy Lorelei said in a happy voice.

 As the both got out of the  hospital Elijah asked "wanna go to my apartment?". "Yea of course" Lorelei said with a big smirk.

 They went inside and started to talk about what they have done ever since they broke up when they were 18. They looked at each other for ten seconds, Elijah leaned in for a kiss. "I have missed you.." Lorelei said with a  big smile.

 Few days have passed and well Lorelei could call Elijah her boyfriend, but between us she will be his fiancé very soon. Zeph invited Elijah for a family dinner, and if he wants he can take a plus one. As Elijah and Lorelei entered Zeph's house, Calista screamed out of anger.

 "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!". Zeph went to see what was wrong, as Lorelei made eye contact with Zeph, he let her in. Weird right. They sat in the table, eating, laughing, and talking. "So Zeph remember that accident in the ball". Said Lorelei as she winked at him. "Can we talk?" Zeph asked in a very angry tone."

 They went into the hall "here take this and keep quiet". Zeph said giving Lorelei 10k. "Oooh okay". While they went back to their seats. They were all done with dinner. "Bye". They all said.

 Before Elijah and Lorelei went back to there new home,  Elijah wanted to take her somewhere. But what Elijah didn't know was that Lorelei always carried a knife. As they got to there location Elijah said these beautiful words.

 "Lorelei I know our last relationship wasn't as perfect and I know you got married to my brother, but it won't stop me from asking you something very important... Lorelei Adira...will you marry me?".Elijah said, as he was on one knee. "Oh wow Elijah.. ye-" Lorelei didn't get to finish her sentence since Farren came back and said "KILL HIM". Lorelei slowly got her knife and cut his head open...