Pick me

"How could you have another baby while your with me, we already got married and had a child How do you think our child is gonna feel about that!" Calista yelled at Zeph. Farren was laughing the corner. "Oh no! who is Zeph gonna choose Lorelei,Calista or that one bri girl." Farren said said.

 "I  am very sorry honey." Zeph said as he was full of guilt. "You are sorry?! No I am not accepting that so get out of this house now or I will make you!" Calista screamed.  Lorelei was happy hearing Zeph and Calista were breaking up because it was her one only chance she could finally be with the love of her life Zeph.

 Farren read her thoughts. "You know thats never gonna happen right." Farren said as laughing. A few months later had pasted with just normal days but Lorelei had a plan. She was gonna go to Zeph's house and tell him the love she was for him. So she did, she walked up to his doorstep and knocked on the door. He answered the door. "Hey Lorelei, come on in." Zeph said happily. Lorelei kissed him. "um, why did you do that?" He said while he looked confused.  "I really always did love you and i hope you love me too, so pick me, choose me. " Lorelei said. 

"Did you really just ask him to "pick you" , that is just lame" Farren said as she laughed. "Oh shut up already." Lorelei whispered. "What was that". Zeph questioned.  "Oh nothing" Lorelei answered. Zeph hugged her. "I will never love you." Zeph said. Zeph stormed out. "Yea... I told you so." Farren said. 

 "Omg, I have the best idea ever! You should kill Brielle, I mean it will lower Zeph's options so there is a chance he will pick you." Farren said. "I guess that is not a bad idea." Lorelei said happily. She had to plan this out.

 She could not let anyone know that she will kill Brielle. Lorelei invited Brielle for dinner and had eaten. "Brielle, Zeph is never gonna choose you, and you know that." She stabbed her in the chest. And burned her. Cleaned up every evidence and acted normal.

 Police came up to her door. "Hello Miss Lorelei, we have a missing woman and was wondering if you have seen Brielle Evans since you did have past relation with Zeph." Police questioned. "No I have not seen her in weeks, I hope you guys find her." She smiled. She turned around and realized the boiling oil was creating a fire in her kitchen.