🥀Chapter 10🥀

The Talk
•••••

Kageyama woke up a couple hours later and heard noises coming from down the hall, so he decided to see what it was. As he walked down the hall, he woke up more, so he was able to see that Oikawa was watching TV looking to check the time every so often.
As Kageyama got closer he was trying his best to be as quiet as possible so he could surprise Oikawa. Once he got to the couch, he wrapped hia arms around Oikawa gaining a surprised hum out of him, and planted a soft kiss on his cheek.

○▪︎○

After that, Oikawa sat Kageyama down on the couch so they could talk. "Goodmorning sleepy head." Oikawa smiled as he said that. "Mmmm morning...." Kageyama groaned out. "So, are you gonna tell me what happened?" Kageyama didn't respond to that. "Look, I'm not looking for the whole story right now, and I'm not going to push you to tell me the whole story. I know you'll do that when you're ready. I just need to know the basics of what happened and with who."

That's what broke Kagayama's barrier.

Just knowing that Oikawa was gonna be there for him and wasnt gonna push him to his too far out of his comfort zone. So Kagayama proceeded to tell Oikawa what had happened with Hinata, Tsukishima,Yachi,and Daichi. Then how he called Oikawa to come get him and what he did in that time Oikawa wasn't there.
And Oikawa listened.
He listened to every word, not judging him for any of it.
Except for the whole getting with Hinata out of spite he was a little upset with.

;-;

After Kagayama was done telling him the whole story, he was crying again, so Oikawa just engulfed him in a tight hug, he hugged him as if he let go, Kagayama would disappear within a second. They stayed like that for a while, until there was a knock on the door.

————————————————————————

HEYYY GUYSSS!!!! So, its Ash writing this chapter too because Sky was a goof and didn't write anything but 2 words and TOTALLY DIDN'T ask me to write this at 6:30pm on a friday but its FINEEEE

ANYWAYS I hope you guys have a good day/night/week/year!!!