🥀Chapter 26🥀

Time for Talk
•••••

Kageyama looked over at Hinata. "Yes I'll get it." Hinata smiled softly walking over to the door. "Kageyama residence how can I-" "Hey Shrimp.. Is Tobio here?" Iwaizumi was standing behind Oikawa trying to comfort him. "Uh yeh he's here. What are you-" Hinata was interrupted once more. "Sorry Hinata but can I talk to him? I need to apologize." His tear stained cheeks and red puffy eyes quite visable. Hinata stepped aside letting the other too males in shutting the door behind them. Oikawa quickly walked over to Kageyama. "Hey babe... I-I apologize I overreacted and I shouldn't have." Kageyama was a bit confused he leaped into Oikawa's arms hugging him tightly. The two stayed like this for a bit trying to comfort each other as they both felt horrible about this situation.

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Iwaizumi and Hinata has stepped outside to give them some alone time to talk. "So Shrimp how are things?" Iwaizumi spoke trying to break the silence building between the two. They spoke for awhile until Oikawa and Kageyama quietly snuck out. Oikawa pulled Kageyama into a soft kiss before walking down to Iwaizumi. "Ready Iwa-Chan?" Iwaizumi nodded waving to Hinata and Kageyama. "Goodbye my love, later Shrimpy." He two males walked over to the car getting in as the other two into the house. Oikawa sighed with relief. "You better now?" Iwaizumi teased. "I do thank you Iwa-chan."