6 | dots

hey besties have a thursday chapter again oop

- - -

Y/n rolled her eyes as she felt all the stares on her, specifically on her bandaged-up right arm. Why was it such a big deal, anyway? Why did everyone care? Sometimes, she really resented being popular at school.

She entered the classroom, looking around and spotting Miwa sitting on her desk. ''Hey, Miwa!''

Reki furrowed his eyebrows at the familiar voice, looking up to see Y/n L/n entering the classroom. He could almost swear it was . . . her voice.

''Oh, Y/n!'' Miwa said as she stood up from her desk, whilst Y/n approached her.

''What'd you call me for?'' Y/n asked, resting her two hands on Miwa's desk.

''I have your ball pump!'' Miwa said, bending down to pick up her backpack. ''Hold on a second.''

Reki watched the girl, his eyebrows furrowing as he scanned her hand. Her right hand, to be exact. It was bandaged. Did she hurt herself? It reminded him of . . .

''Oi, L/n,'' Reki called, causing Y/n to stiffen upon the familiar voice. She looked up, meeting Reki's amber eyes. ''What happened to your arm?''

Y/n looked down at her hand, cursing herself. How did she forget Reki and Langa were in Miwa's class? She looked up at him, a smile on her face. ''I just fell yesterday, it's nothing serious.''

Reki nodded, though he watched her eyes. They were . . . they were her eyes. Mystique's eyes. There was no mistake, right? They had too much similarities. Their voices were similar, both of them injured their hands, their hairs and eyes were the same . . .

''Kyan? You alright?'' Y/n called as he just kept on staring at her.

Reki shook his head, realizing he'd been staring. ''Oh, uh, yeah. Sorry, I was thinking.''

Several thoughts ran through Y/n's head. Was he trying to figure it out? Was he connecting the dots? He can't be, right? How would he figure it out just from a bandaged wrist.

''Here it is, Y/n!" Miwa called, finally bringing out the small airpump from her backpack and snapping Y/n out of her thoughts.

Y/n looked back at her friend, remembering why she'd come to the classroom in the first place. ''Oh, thanks, Miwa. I'll be going back now, see you later!''

As she walked out of the classroom, Y/n could still feel a pair of eyes boring at the back of he head.

- - -

''Hey . . . Langa,'' Reki spoke as the two walked out of the school. Classes had ended, and they were making their way towards DOPE SKETCH. ''I think I figured it out.''

Langa looked up from his feet, confusion lacing his features. ''Figured out what? The math homework?''

Reki scoffed. ''Leave the math homework. I meant I think I know who Mystique is.''

''What?'' Langa almost gasped. Does he really know? ''Who is it?''

''I'm not entirely sure, but I think it's L/n,'' Reki said, proud of himself for figuring it out.

Langa furrowed his eyebrows. ''L/n? Isn't that a bit . . . what's the word in Japanese again . . . far-fetched?''

''Why would it be? I've been paying attention to both of them lately,'' Reki explained.

''So, you're stalking them?''

''No! But, when we talk, I've been noticing similaries between them,'' Reki said. ''Like, their voices sound the same, or alike, at least. And their hairs are the same! And both of them injured their right arms. And . . . they have the same e/c eyes.''