Chapter 1

"Sebastian, make me some tea with something sweet to eat on the side," Ciel requested while he was in his study reading letters and papers.

"My Lord, you shouldn't eat any sweets, your evening meal will be prepared shortly," Sebastian replied.

"Make me just some tea then," Ciel sighed.

Sebastian left Ciel in his study and went to make his tea.

Ciel sighed once more," Why in bloody hell do I have so much work?" He looked down at all the letters and papers.

A few minutes passed by and Sebastian came back with Ciel's tea. "My Lord, Lady Elizabeth is here to visit you," Sebastian smirked," Shall I send her up here?"

"I guess," Ciel mumbled.

Sebastian left to prepare Ciel's evening meal and left Ciel to deal with Elizabeth. He put his head on his desk hoping for an idea to come in his head. His thoughts were then interupted by his fiance running down the hallway. He stood up and walked to the door of his study to greet her.

"Ciel, I missed you so much," His fiance Elizabeth said as she hugged him tightly.

"Elizabeth, please let go of me," Ciel asked quiet annoyed

.

"Ciel, I told you a million times, call me Lizzy," Elizabeth replied stubbornly as she let him go.

Ciel sighed, " Lizzy, why did you come to see me?"

"Its been more than a moth since i've seen you last. I got really lonely and decided to come and visit," Lizzy replied, hugging him once more.

"It seems as your maid isn't here with you, so I guess you sneaked out again," Ciel

mumbled.

"Yes... yes I did.... but it was worth it to see my fiance"Lizzy insisted.

Sebastian then came twords them with a grin on his face, "Young Master, your evening meal is finished. You and Lady Elizabeth can head down to the dining room if you wish".

"Yes we shall, but before we go, make sure to contact Lizzy's family and make sure they know that she is safe," Ciel replied and grinned back.

Sebastian bowed and headed down the hallway.

"Shall we start to head down to the dining room?" Ciel asked Lizzy.

Lizzy nodded and they both headed down the hallway.