Chapter 5

Ciel has been heart broken ever scince he got the news of Lizzy's death. He didn't talk to no one, only nodded, andwas either in his bedroom or in his study. The servants tried to cheer him up but nothing would work

Sebastian decided to check on him one evening and found him to be more sad then usual, "Young Master?"

Ciel just pointed to a envelope instead of repling.

Sebastian opened the envelope and read it to his self,

Letter:

Dear Lord Phantomhive,

The yard has looked upon the death of your fiance, Elizabeth Midford. We don't mean to crush you even more, but it seems that she not only was in a crash, but she was murdered as well. Scince you were her fiance, we decided that you should look further into this murder.

Scincerly,

Queen Victoria

-~ End of Letter ~-

"My Lord, shall we start on this crime tomorrow?" Sebastian asked.

Ciel slightly nodded yes and then put his head on his desk.

Sebastian was quite mad that Ciel his way so he decided to do something about it.

-~ Time Skip ~-

Sebastian left the room and went to the kitchen to make Ciel some tea, after he left Ciel walked into the hallway and started toward the room where the servants were. "I'm very sorry for my actons toward Lady Elizabeths deah, please forgive me" Ciel said once he got there.

"Y-young master, you have every right to be sad," Finny replied confused.

"Life goes on and I must not think of the past, every thing that happened the day Lizzy died please forget," Ciel ordered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian changed Ciels sadness somehow, wonder how ^-^ I will tell you all in the next chapter ~ Sabrina