Really midnight😒

Deku's pov:
I wanted to die knowing that me and kai were the reason that the whole class had to be taught sex ed, and with midnight of all people the worst part is when she pulled out a dildo to show us how to put a condom on but I'm pretty sure it was her personal dildo  and not a school issued one cause it was pink with rhinestones on it. I just put my head down to drown out the sound of her in depth teaching of female pleasure until i heard the door open we all looked,it was mr.Aizawa thank god he came in laid down and told midnight to continue her teaching i looked over and see denki raise his hand " oh god what dumb question is he gonna ask" i whispered to kai he just shrugged.
Denki: what if your partner has a voice quirk?
That's when aizawa turned over eyes wide looking at midnight like he was about to kill her, she gave a devilish look " well maybe you should ask eraser about that he would know" next thing you know she was wrapped in his scarf being dragged out of the classroom. Everyone turned to each other looking confused...... until we all realized the only person here who had a voice quirk was present mic, we decided to bite our tongues as to not upset mr.aizawa even more.
He walked back in the classroom with a blush on his face but also an angry look "you say a word to anyone detention for the rest of the school year". We all just kinda gave him a yes sir type of look.

It was time for lunch so we all left until i was stopped in the hallway by someone with a familiar cold touch " what do you want todoroki" he just looked at me like a sad puppy I prayed my hand from his grasp and continued on to Lunch i was honestly scared his stare was ice cold but full of sorrow. I sat with kai and told him what happened how scared i felt and he reassured me that i would be ok and how he would always protect me no matter what " i would go to the ends of the earth if it meant you were safe".

After lunch we had the usual training but it felt different i was put against todoroki he fought like an animal he shot ice at me and stabbed me in the leg he burned my arm really bad then he caught me off  guard and pinned me down but it felt like an elephant on my chest, he was also putting a lot of pressure on my arm as if he was trying to break it i dont know what his deal was but after that brutal beating i had to go to recovery girl.

After training i went back to the dorms and headed to my room just to let go,until i heard a knock at the door who could it possibly be I answered the door only to be met with a punch to the face i fell to the floor everything was starting to get fuzzy i could only see a tall muscular figure standing before me " who are you" I asked they didn't respond that's when i slipped into a deep sleep.

Hey sorry I've been gone so long i honesty just haven't had the motivation cause you know school but I'm back😄 have a good day,afternoon,or night😘