Playing his game

Kai's POV
Class was so embarrassing today I had to sit through midnights very in detail sex-ed lesson I was looking forward to seeing Izuku today but when I went to his dorm he wasn't there "babe" i called out no answer. It was so quite you could here a pin drop I checked his bathroom no trace, i checked the common room nothing, teachers lounge nothing,and the training grounds nothing. I went back to the classroom " hey Aizawa sensi have you seen izuku" i was hoping he had seen something anything i was shaking my palms were sweaty my heart was pounding out of my chest i felt like i was gonna pass out.

" no I haven't he rushed  to the dorms after class cause he was so flustered"my heart dropped to my stomach "oh ok" was all i could muster out i walked out of the classroom tears brimming my eyes where is he. I cant think straight surely he's still on campus maybe he was training with allmight or helping another teacher with their classroom or maybe he wanted space. I tried to drop it but I couldn't my thoughts were racing i felt sick idk maybe he went home i just headed back to my dorm and took a nap maybe he'll be here when i wake up.

Izuku's POV
As i opened my eyes I felt a pounding sensation in my head "AH fuck" it was like i had gotten hit by a train, i tried to take in my surroundings the bed i was on had gray sheets the entire room was a minimalist dream the only other thing in the room being a white dresser flatscreen tv and a night stand with a lit candle.
That's when i heard the door unlock (was it locked from the outside?). the door opened to reveal a women quite small in stature wearing  a maid outfit " oh dear your
Awake ill go tell mr.todoroki" was i in shoto"s house what was i doing here. "Wait! Miss how did i get here"  I asked but only for the door to be closed and locked again. No no no no no I couldn't be at his house was he the one who knocked me out, i was now pacing the room waiting for someone anyone to come back and just tell me what the hell was going on.

The door opened again i looked up only to be met with the blue and grays eyes of shoto todoroki my cheating ass Ex " what the hell do you want todoroki" he looked at me almost surprised as if he didn't kidnap me " ouch last name come on darling call me shoto" before i could even react he had me by the waist " now your probably wondering why your here well I'm gonna tell you, your gonna stay here with me and let me love you and you dont get a choice in the matter" .
I couldn't speak i was frozen with fear i don't want him to love me i want kai i want his love not todoroki's i finally gathered the courage to speak. "Fine ill let you love me but please don't cheat again". I wanted to vomit saying that but i had no choice but to play into his game cause as of now there's no escape.

                                         kai
please save me

Hey guys sorry i haven't been updating i just wanted to enjoy my summer but i hope you enjoy this chapter i promise I will update more often and thanks so much for 11.2k reads your all the best. Please be sure to vote and one last thing i have been trying to improve on my writing so please give me advice. Bye lovelies♥️😘