Prologue

(Somewhere in Scotland)

There is a boy standing in a destroyed mansion this boy is y/n/Anthony ( author's note: choose which ever u want i don't care) looking down at a heavily injured man with a stab wound to the chest.

Y/n: Ya never stood a chance against me and Sigurd, ya should have just surrendered when ya had a chance.

Random Master(too lazy to think of a name): Fuck You!! if it wasnt for your Immortality, me and Lancer would have won!!!!

Y/n: Not really considering the Lancer ya summoned is Vritra who is a dragon while Sigurd over here is the best dragon slayer in history. (no offence to Siegfried he is cool but Sigurd punches his swords and daggers which is super cooler then laser beams)

*Random Master dies from his wounds*

Y/n: Alright the holy grail is ours for the taking Sigurd now lets make our wishes

Sigurd: As u wish Master.

Y/n: You go first, if it wasnt for u we wouldn't have won this war.

Sigurd: If that is what you want master, then my wish is to be reunited with my one true love Brynhildr.

HG: Your wish shall be granted.

Sigurd: Thank you for letting me have this opportunity master.

Y/n: No problem Sigurd, you were never just a servant for me, you were also like a dad i never had.

*Sigurd and Y/n hugs before Sigurd completely disappears*

Sigurd: If you happen to need a servant in another grail war take my mask/glasses as a catalyst to summon me again, until we meet again Y/n.

*Sigurd then turns into particles and disappears to be reunited with Brynhildr*

Y/n: until we meet again Sigurd.

Y/n: Now for my wish.

HG: What is your wish boy?

Y/n: I want full access to every class card in existence in every timeline and universe, meaning i can use the cards power or summon the servant that owns the card from the pawt n futre, only me and people i trust/give permission to can use the power of the class cards.

HG: Will that be all boy?

Y/n: Yes

HG: Then it shall be done you will be able to summon any class card u wish via your phone. (basically like this y/n can just click a card he needs and it will appear)

 (basically like this y/n can just click a card he needs and it will appear)

HG: Now that your wish is fulfilled what will u do now?

Y/n: I'm gonna go visit lady Reines and tell her i'm gonna leave the clock tower.

HG: alright good bye boy.

*The Grail then disappears*

*Timeskip to the clock tower*

Y/n: Lady Gray do u know where Lady Reines is?

Gray: Yes she is currently in her room.

Y/n: Thank You lady Gray.

Gray: Your welcome Anthony/Y/n.

*Timeskip to Reines's Room*

Y/n: Hello Lady Reines are ya in here?

Reines: Well well well you finally got back, so did you win the Grail War my lovely little servant?

Y/n: I did lady Reines.

Reines: So what did ya wish for?

Y/n: I wished for full access to every class card in history, for me to be able to use any servants power without having to summon a servant.

Reines: That's an interesting wish, i expected your wish is for me to love you back or to find your mom again?

Y/n: nah i don't want to force anyone to love me, i will only prove to them that i am worthy of their love and as for my mother i met her in a forest in Scotland and she gave me a rune that will allow me to visit her in the land of shadows

Reines: i see. So what will you do now?

Y/n: I plan on living a normal life for now and stay away from the Mages Association.

Reines: So this is goodbye for now.

Y/n: Yes it is Lady Reines, but i will return to you one day and prove to you that i am worthy of your love!!

Reines: i will be waiting then. But before you go.

(Reines proceeds to kiss Y/n on the lips)

Y/n: woah i wasn't expecting that.

Reines: i was expecting you would scream?

Y/n: hehehe i guess i just got used to all your teasing Lady Reines.

Reines: btw do you have an idea on where to go?

Y/n: yeah actually, i plan on going to a a place called Kuoh in Japan.

Reines: i see then goodluck with your normal life there love.

Y/n: i will thank you for everything lady Reines, i will be going now.

Reines: oh before you leave next time we meet drop the lady just call me Reines.

Y/n: as you wish Lady i mean Reines.

"Time skip to Japan"

(Authors note this is during Asia Arc and Reynare is such a wasted waifu so i plan on keeping her)

"Y/n's plane lands on Kuoh"

Y/n: alright my new life begins here.

(That's it for part one im only a noob writer and i only write whatever my brain is telling me and this is my first story so pls go easy in me on the criticism im more of an idealist than an author im just trying this out if i can do it)

(I don't own DxD and the Fate/series both belong to their respected owners and im just a fan who wants to make ideas for fanfics so pls don't sue me)