The man in the armor revealed

1 week has passed and nothing much has happened no one in Rias and Sona's peerage has approached you yet

Y/n is currently walking in a corridor, its currently their lunch break and he saw Sona walking out of a room carrying a chess board and y/n decided to ask her

Y/n: Hey Ms. Shitori you play chess?

This got Sona's attention

Sona: Yes I do Scaith-san why do you ask?

Y/n: well its just back in Scotland my mother and I used to play chess and maybe you wanna play chess with me.

Sona: Sure I would love to see you're skills in chess, let's go play at the Student Council Room.

Timeskip to the SCR

Y/n and Sona enter the SCR but you noticed there are other people there

Sona: BTW Scaith-san these are the other members of the Student council.

They then introduced themselves

Momo: My name is Momo Hanakai, nice to meet you.

Reya: My name is Reya Kusaka, its pleasure to meet you Scaith-san

Tomoe: I am Tomoe Meguri, its very good to finally be meeting you.

Tsubasa: Hi I am Tsubasa Yura, its good to meet you after a week of you being here.

Ruruko: Hello I am Ruruko Nimura, its very nice to meeting you Scaith-san .

Sanji: and I'm Sanji Genishiro don't ya forget that bro.

Y/n: its nice to finally meet the other members of the SC.

Tsubaki: BTW what brings you here here Scaith-san?

Y/n: I just asked Sona if she wants to play chess with me.

Tsubaki: oh is that so, then please by all means.

Sona then prepares the chess board

Sona: pick you're color?

Y/n: Ladies first

Sona then picks the white pieces

Y/n: Aight black is my 2nd best color so thank you for choosing white, oh wait lemme just get out my earphones on i play better when listening to music.

(Y/n playlist btw is Addict from Hazbin Hotel, Touch You from Yarichin, Let the Wind Tell You from Genshin, and Red Heart by Akai Haato)

Sona: Alright lets begin!

( I have no fucking clue how chess works so lets just skip to 10minutes this is the part where y/n win)

Sona and her peerage couldn't believe what just happened, in all her life she wasnt expecting human to be the one to beating her at chest

Before she she gets checkmate she and the council suddenly heard him sang out loud the lyrics of the song his listening to

(Ps he has a habit of singing outloud his fave parts of the songs it has no relevance to the story its just his habit)

Y/n: I'm addicted to the sorrow, when the buzz ends by tomorrow, there's another rush of poison flowing into my veins, giving me a dose of pleasure that resides by the pain, I'm addicted, I'm dependent, looking awesome, feeling helpless, now I know im raising cain by every highway in hell but maybe things wont be so terrible inside this hotel, and checkmate!

Tsubaki: Holy shit, he beat her!!

Sona: You beat me, you are the first one to ever beat me in chess besides my parents.