The Return

Oliver had lost Felicity for over 8 months. He finally had her back, but unfortunately he lost his baby girl and boy. Felicity had a miscarriage after the incident. Still, Oliver and Felicity were still just as in love as they were when they were dating. "Oliver, I--," Felicity couldn't finish her sentence. Oliver's lips met hers as she was pushed down with Oliver on top of her. He ripped off her shirt and threw to it to the side. Oliver put his hands on the rim of her pants and took them off with her red laced panties. He threw them to the side, too, along with her turquoise Victoria's Secret bra right after. Their lips never pulled apart as Felicity, with all her strength, flipped on top of him. She unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on top of her clothes. She grabbed his pants, along with his boxers, pulled them down and added them to the heap of clothes on the bedroom floor. Oliver, again, lay on top of her. Oliver's lips progressed lower and lower. When his lips got to her thigh, she moaned. Her eyes were closed, trying to take in the moment.

Oliver put of all of his weight on his lower left leg. His hands were fencing Felicity's arms in. Oliver's bare chest, feeling like home, was laying upon Felicity's bare chest. Felicity softly moaned in delight as Oliver planted kisses up and down her neck. Felicity's phone started buzzing. Felicity groaned and Oliver looked at the phone in disgust. She picked up her phone and checked the caller ID. It said John Diggle. "What?" Felicity answered the call. "Where are you guys?" Dig shouted from the other side. "We're at home. Why?" she said. "Turn on the news," Dig demanded. Felicity threw back her head. She was about to get up when Oliver objected. "I'll get it," Felicity smiled as Oliver stood up and turned on the TV. He got back under the covers as they watched the news. "Breaking News: Tonight, a severe car crash took place at th--," The TV went fuzzy. Oliver and Felicity looked at each other in confusion when they heard a familiar voice. "3 years ago, this city was under a siege. Mirakuru-powered human weapons nearly destroyed Starling, because of one man, the Arrow." Oliver shot up like a bullet along with his wife. Slade's back? Oh no! "Now, true, he helped this city defeat me, but it won't happen again. Be warned! Wherever you are, wherever you go, just know that your beloved vigilante won't always be there to protect you. I will get you and I will KILL y--," Oliver turned off the TV. The couple got dressed and headed down to the foundry.

************************************************************************** here you go, Lovelies! 💛 The sequel!✨I hope you guys like it💙 Tell me what you think so far. And also... Happy Valentines Day💕✨