Still In

Felicity was discharged from the hospital the next week considering the drug was no longer in her system. Or so they thought. Every day or so, Felicity blacked out. Oliver never left her side. "Felicity, will you sit down?" Diggle said, exasperated. Felicity felt dizzy but was still pacing around the Foundry. Oliver had left to go take out some gang bangers and left his Bluetooth behind. They didn't hear from him for over 3 hours. "Where is he?" Felicity stressed, completely blowing off Dig's question. "I'm sure he's fine. He's ju--," Oliver stormed into the Foundry, his face mad as hell. Oliver grunted as he slammed his bow back into the glass case. "What?" Diggle asked him as Oliver received a tight hug from Felicity. He returned the hug and said through gritted teeth, "I almost had him!" Felicity let go and looked at a spinning Oliver. "Who?" she asked. "Slade. He was there. If I was just faster..." Oliver didn't complete his thought. "Oliver, you couldn't have done anything. He's much stronger that you are," Diggle said. "I can't just stand here doing nothing! He drugged Felicity! She could have died!" Oliver stressed.

Felicity couldn't hear their bickering. Her hearing was blocked by the sound of a drum. Her world was spinning. Eventually, she gave up trying to be strong. She let herself collapse into Oliver's big, loving arms. No matter how much pain she was in, Oliver's arms were home. Well, his entire body at that.

Oliver caught a falling Felicity and moved over to the cot. Dizziness was a still a side effect even though the Lujak only gave her a cold. She nuzzled into the pillow as Oliver started talking to Diggle again. "Felicity's dizziness still hasn't worn off yet, has it?" he asked. "No," Dig said quietly. Oliver sat down on the mattress next to Felicity's head. He weaved his hand in and out of her blond hair. His other hand was entwined with hers. She was so beautiful. Every time Oliver had seen her hurt, it was like the light that she was, was dimmed. Oliver knew in his heart, that Felicity would always have her good nature. That that light that was in her would glow for all eternity. And he was going to make sure of that.

************************************************************************** Keep up the good feedback! Please?!💋