Part 3 (FINAL PART)

All of a sudden, there was a loud crash from just outside the door, ghostly whispers passing through Sara's ears. She let out a frightened scream, dropping the book as she felt a body pass by her. The windows smashed with a bang, Sarah's breathing going as fast as anything. She was absolutely terrified! Why did she have to be in this situation? Why did it all have to be scary? She would never know.

Sarah rushed out the room, smoke filling the air, the candles from earlier? The spirits had been awakened and were now angry, how dare someone barge into their home! The door had burst into flames, Sarah was now basically vibrating. She was that scared, she had never been in this type of situation!

Sobs were coming from Sarah as she made her way down the stairs, each step breaking behind her. When she was finally down, she jumped for the exit, landing on her knees where her leggings were all dirty and ripped. Screams and whimpers were coming from the house, Sarah couldn't stand any of it anymore. She was done! She quickly got up and quickly began to sprint far away from the house, she didn't even want to say a word she was that worked up!

Although Sarah was petrified herself, she was furious that her friends just ditched her, how could they? They just left her in that house alone, having to deal with all the horrors she had come upon.

When Sarah arrived back at her house, she ran inside and slammed the door shut, locking it before walking to her room, trying to calm herself down. She took deep breaths and covered her eyes, she didn't think she'll be going out on Halloween again....or hanging out with those friends! How dare they do that to her, They know how frightened she can get. Never again will she be going out with those friends on Halloween, from now on she thinks she'll just stick to the normal trick or treating...for the best.