Chapter One

Photo" Fae house, uncovered

                                                                                         Windows

The series

Book

2

_Steamy!__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter

One

"Oath to Me"

Two month's had passed and the nightmares continued. I'd silently deal with them...but they were the same, every night.

Avieon and his father, grandfather...and a band of vampires would raid the lair's of light keepers and kill them, taking their daughter's and mothers, leaving some of them childless, motherless...sister-less. Ave had a wolf locked up, the Alpha, the one who took me at first.

He didn't know shit.

He was a straight dumbass and I'd tell him that if I was talking to him, talking to anyone.

Still----Farrah made her attempt, but it wasn't like I hated the girl, she was my sister. I just hated the disloyal trait she learned when all she stood for was loyalty, according to what she told me. She wasn't true, she was a liar just like the rest of them werewolves who thought I belonged to some Alpha King. I paid close attention to the words spoken behind my back...and in corners where people thought I'd gone mad because of the dreams. Ave could try to keep him mind closed because I'm sure it was hurting him to hear and see what I was seeing.

I watched everyone. That's what I did when I felt people were hiding things, trying to do their own thing and spin some fucked up narrative for me, but today...I was planning to finally speak and let it all go, for good. There was one I was talking to though, the girl who went hard for me...protected me from the werewolf that couldn't keep his composure with his pants down. Still---I didn't know what that was about fully, but the girl in white would show me things, I wasn't alone. I am strong and because of her, I would be a bad ass, strong bitch one day, very soon.

"Hey girl," Jes came in with a basket that held food. She slid on my bed and smiled, pushing her red locks behind her ear. "You okay?" She rubbed my hand, I nodded.

"Yep, just another day to deal with voices." I admitted. A sorrowful expression coiled on her face and she dropped her green eyes to my pushing the basket away.

"Please try something...I went all the way to the next town to get you all your favorite things." She took it upon herself to open it for me. A spurt of zeal pushed through making me feel a bit happy the second she said that. "Did you go by my shop like we talked about? How's D'?"

"He's fine and he doesn't remember a thing. He's quite a talker." She giggled, arranging the food on a napkin for me.

The thought of food made me sick. Something about when shit hit me the wrong way, I couldn't eat and it wasn't my fault, it's just how I was built. I was losing weight and when Avieon laid eyes on me when changing my clothes or bathing, it looked as if he was pained from the inside out.

I ignored it though, I had to. He had so much to make up for and I was built on trust, love and honesty. He held so much from me and it almost caused D' his life.

"I'll try," I stopped her busy hands by placing mine on top of them. "Give me some time, alone."

She nodded and leaned to kiss my cheek. The girl was very affectionate and I got that, she didn't have a mother figure at all. I felt sorry for her growing up in a house with strange, ancient vampires and no cable TV.