C H A P T E R 15

15|She Creates Chaos

I let out a breath of relief, having checked off one thing from my list of unending problems

I let out a breath of relief, having checked off one thing from my list of unending problems. The audit report was clear. Luca couldn't win against me. Again.

"Come on Rafael, don't be such an ass. You need to thank that girl. You're out of this mess because of her." Oliver advised.

My mind went wild with all the ways I could thank her but Oliver wouldn't approve of it.

The door of his office burst open with massive propulsion, carrying a panting and terrified looking Ariel in. Her sight pissed me off. First of all she disrupted my very pleasing reverie and secondly she needs to learn some manners. "Fucking knock before you enter."

"I'm sorry sir." She scurried to the opposite end of the office. She clearly didn't expect me here.

"Hey it's okay Ariel. Tell me what's wrong?" Oliver's eyes softened while he hesitantly placed a hand over her frightened form.

What was that?

"Sir there's a fight in the cafeteria. He... He's about to get killed. Help him." She gushed out.

What fight? Was it so bad?

"Who is it Ariel?" Oliver questioned.

Her frantic eyes moved to me instinctively. She quickly averted her gaze to Oliver. "It's.. It's.. Just come with me." She was already outside the office.

"Don't ever say that again Ariel." Oliver said and dashed out in a haste to the floor below us.

Alright, what the hell was that?

"Is it Toby?" Oliver asked me as if I knew what was going on in my company.

"No. I bet must be Liam. He must've flirted with some girl without noticing her boyfriend is right next to her." Nothing that hasn't happened before. Whomever it is, is going to get a very good piece of mind from me. I strictly warned them not to get the mafia traits in my office.

We both received terrified stares as we entered the cafeteria. A huge crowd was gathered right at the center of the cafeteria, covering the fight from our view. Then our eyes fell on the only two people sitting leisurely on a table, away from the crowd.

It was Toby and Liam. Fighting over a chocolate pastry.

"What the fuck is going on over there?" I pointed a finger in the direction of the commotion.

"A fight." They both answered monotonously, in unison.

"And why are you two sitting here and squabbling over a piece of cake instead of stopping the damn fight?" Oliver asked, irritation written all over his face.

"We're too young to die." They answered, again in unison.

I sighed, having to intervene in this essentially frivolous matter. I strode away towards the crowd, cursing the world. "Get out of my way." I roared in pure annoyance and the crowd made way for us.