Under The Desk ||DNF||

This series is discontinued from original owner and is up for adoption.
If interested, here is some requirements needed in order to adopt:
At least 18+ in age {proof needed yet privacy will be given}
Sample of writing style
Comfortable to share a phone number or WhatsApp
An active Wattpad and Ao3 account
DM if interested, Thank you
What's adoption?; Looking for a Co-author to continue the series. Can change up the plot-line and characters but can't remove original story.
...

He remained in silence.

The chair slowly swaying from side to side as his feet gracefully dragged across the carpeted floor. He used his hips to swing the chair calmly. His dead eyes stared blankly at the monitor screen, shining a dull color that bounced off the darkroom walls. Rain poured outside, hitting harshly against the glass windows as the wind blew against the walls.

He still felt like it was all a dream, a vision.

The way the people around him chatted as he lingered patiently for his luggage. They all felt like voices that didn't have a soul, that didn't have a source to be considered life. He stood frozen, watching the endless supply of baggage appear in the carrier. He looked for his own, watching other people around him gather their own and take off to continue with their life.

It didn't feel real though, he didn't feel like he was in reality. It's been many years of planning for this exact moment, but when it's here, it feels like a simulation.

His thoughts faded away as his eyes landed on his suitcase, bending down to grab the luggage. Not much was inside which caused the weight to be comfortable. There was no reason to have a heavy suitcase, he only planned on visiting for about five days.

But he wished he could stay longer.

He swerved away from the carrier and looked around the slightly crowded airport. Yet to him, it still felt fake on everything his eyes laid sight on. He slowly pulled out his phone from his hoodie pocket, watching the small device turn to life and flash the time. A notification was seen below the clock.

It was a text message that read:

𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵 :) 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘹 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵! 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳!

That made the boy smile softly.

Yet the only bad thing was that he wasn't familiar with the mapping of this airport. He looked around the enormous room for any type of directory to help find the front entrance. He then spotted a large screen not far ahead, and luckily for him, it was a map. That's when he made his moves, dragging the suitcase along the floor as he made his way to the source. He carefully held up the duffle bag that was around his shoulders, the same bag he was allowed to carry with him on the plane. Mostly what was in the bag was a variety of electronic needs, the things he used for entertainment on the aircraft.

He then arrived in front of the wall of screens being displayed. The top of the wall had letters painted in bold that read:

𝘖𝘳𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘪𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵

He looked around his surroundings before fixing his eyes on a certain screen that showed a map of the west wing airport, the wing he was standing in.

"Hello sir, you seem lost. May I help you with anything?"