" 𝐼𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑, 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑚𝑒 "

Fʀɪᴅᴀʏ 10:25 ᴘᴍ-

"Drop the gun." Kenma ordered in a dark tone to Suna.

Suna and Oikawa's men realized Kenma was now in the room and aimed their weapons at Kenma. Kenma was unfazed and kept his position with his gun pointed at Suna.

"Drop your guns unless you want your precious leader to get sent to hell early." Kenma threatened them.

They all looked to their boss who just nodded to them. They all put down their weapons and kicked it away from them. The ones who weren't dead of Kenma's men grabbed their guns and got up aiming at Suna and Oikawa's guys.

Kenma walked closer to Suna and pressed his gun on the back of his neck, "Drop the gun." Kenma said again.

Suna locked eyes with you and moved his index finger on the trigger. "Why don't I just kill her so none of us can have her?" Suna said.

Kenma didn't respond. The only thing sound that bounced off the walls was the sound of Kenma sending a gunshot through Suna's neck. Suna's eyes widened the slightest as his body tensed up. His fingers tightened around his gun as he began to fall and that's when another gunshot went off.

Kuroo's gun fell from your hands as you fell back with a tremendous amount of pain coming from your left shoulder. Suna and Oikawa's guys tried to rush and get their guns from the floor but were stopped with a bullet going in each of their brains from Kenma's remaining men.

The door to the back room opened and out came a distraught Oikawa; his eyes were red and puffy along with him making tiny sniffles as he raised his gun to Kenma. "You son of a bitch." Oikawa mumbled under his breath as his finger raised and touched the trigger on his gun. Kenma quickly noticed Oikawa and sent a bullet flying into his head. Oikawa's body dropped and Kenma put his gun in the back of his pants before going over to you.

He crouched down by your side and held his hand over your wound to keep you from bleeding out. "Where the fuck is Kuroo?!" Kenma yelled.

Kuroo stood up from behind the bar, "I'm right here, is she okay?"

"Stop acting like a damn coward and go call your girlfriend before (Y/N) bleeds out." Kenma ordered.

"I'm here!" Angelina rushed from behind the bar to your side. "Mamushi go get the med kit I left in the study upstairs!" Angelina directed one of Kenma's men.

Mamushi nodded and ran to go get what Angelina told him to and Angelina looked down at you; you were starting to pass out from all the blood you were losing. She grabbed your right hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze, "Don't worry, I'll do my best to help you." You heard her say before you passed out.

"Dammit Mamushi get the fucking bag!" Kenma yelled.

Kuroo walked over and put his hand on Kenma's shoulder, "It's fine, Ana will fix her up."

Kenma moved his shoulder away from Kuroo's hand, "Don't you think I know that dumbass? Why the hell was she down here in the first place?" Kenma's voice held much anger at this moment.

"I just thought-" Kuroo started.

"Yea and look where your dumbass thinking got you now. More than five of my guys died and now a fucking hostage got shot Kuroo! And she had your damn gun! What if she wasn't mad at Kitsune and killed all of you here?" Kenma yelled at Kuroo.

Kuroo didn't answer and Mamushi came back downstairs and handed Angelina her medical bag so she could get started on saving you.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ 2:34 ᴘᴍ-

Your eyes slowly opened and you looked around the room seeing you were back in the same room you were in before Kuroo asked you to come out last night.

You turned your head to the left side of your bed and saw Angelina hooking up a IV bag for you. She noticed that you were up and sent you a warm smile.

"Hey shooter." She joked.

You sent her a small smile back, "Hey, what's that you're hooking up?"

"Oh a IV bag so you won't get dehydrated." She leaned in and started to whisper, "Don't tell anyone but I lowkey stole this from the hospital before I went on my lunch break."

You laughed, "Alright. You're a doctor?"

She nodded, "I'm a general surgeon, that's how I was able to get that bullet out of you."

You hummed in response and she started asking you medical questions on how did you feel and what meds you were allergic to. After a while the door opened and Kenma walked in the room, walking towards the bed you were laid on.

"Kuroo wants you." He said to Angelina. She nodded and left the room closing the door behind her: leaving you and Kenma and the room alone.

Kenma wasn't dressed in his regular outfit; he wore a black leather jacket over a dark grey t-shirt, black distressed jeans, black stud earrings, black and grey rings, and black sunglasses. You saw his hair was in a half up and half down hairstyle today.

He started to press buttons on your monitor and you looked at his memorizing face features. You noticed that he had gotten a nose piercing.

"When did you get your nose pierced?" You asked him.

"Stop looking at my face." He plainly said continuing to press buttons on your heart monitor machine.

"I mean you are the only other person in the room, what else am I supposed to look at?"

He didn't answer and after a few more clicks he turned to you; he took off his sunglasses and placed them on the top of his head, showing his golden winsome eyes.

"I have a proposal for you." He said.

You raised your eyebrow, "What is it?"

"For you to go from hostage to employee."

"I have no interest in working for you nor being associated with your gang." You said.

"I think I used the wrong words; right now I have drained and froze your bank account. Unless you don't want to be broke for the rest of your life, I suggest you go along."

"So basically you meant I go from hostage to being an employee hostage." You corrected him.

"Good to know you get it, we leave tomorrow." He said turning around to leave.

You rolled your eyes and sighed as he left the room. You wondered why he was keeping you around now that Suna is dead; hell, Oikawa and Iwaizumi are also dead. What did he need you for now?