|Prolouge|

Your name is Y/n Chen AKA sister of Skylor Chen and the daughter of the villain Chen.

Sadly you don't have any powers which always made you jealous of your sister that has the power of amber. Skylor was always the favourite child and you hated it.

You have heard about the ninjas when you were younger and soon you became their biggest fan and wanted to be like them. Of course, you couldn't tell anyone or your dad would kick you out or even kill you.

At the tournament of elements, you couldn't attend because of the obvious reason, the only thing you did was just standing beside your father listening to his rambling about how funny buttons are. In fact, there was a good thing about only observing the tournament because there was someone that caught your eye. It was a ninja that clearly liked the colour blue. He was the master of lightning. His name is Jay. You were always observing him and deep inside you were praying for him so he doesn't get hurt in specific challenges you're ridiculous father made up. You weren't sure if you had a crush on this boy or if you just wanted to have a friend like him.

After defeating your father, Kai, the red ninja that your sister obviously had a crush on walked up to you and Skylor. At first, he was talking with her and you just stood there with your head turned into the other way as you watched Jay laughing and talking with Cole and the others. Suddenly you heard Kai saying something you truly wish he asked you.

"You know Skylor...maybe you should join us?"
He said. You looked down and tried to hold your tears inside. 'It should be me...' You thought, 'should be me that has the power...it should be to join the Ninjas'. You swore at your sister inside your head excepting her to agree right away...but she says something you would never believe.

"I would like to but someone's gotta continue the family noodle's companies... But I think I know someone that is a perfect person to help you guys."
Skylor explained, took you by your shoulders and moved forward to face Kai.

"She's been training hard and she's very strong!"
Your sister continued complimenting as you stood there in shock.

"How did you know I was training..."
You questioned looking her deep in the eyes.

"Well... Our home has many secrets, dear sister..."
She acknowledged.

"Well then, welcome to the squad uhh..."
Kai welcomed trying to remember your name.

"Y/n... It's Y/n Chen."
You said and bowed a little to show respect.

"Yes, Y/n. Sorry I didn't remember your name"
Kai announced.

"It's fine. Could you give me and my sister a bit of time? I will come to you guys in a minute."
You begged.

"Of course."
He replied and walked back to the other ninjas. As he did that you turned back to Skylor.

"Why?"
You asked. She looked at you stunned.

"Why did you do that? You had a perfect chance..."
You muttered as warm, tiny tears started falling down your cheeks. Before she answered, Skylor put her arms around you and grabbed you for a hug.

"I was jealous of all this time. My blood boiled every time I saw you. But you still gave me the chance to be someone I always wanted to be...then why?!"
You cried in her arms hoping the others didn't hear you.

"It's because I love you Y/n. I love you more than anything."
Skylor claimed as she hugged you tighter.

"I dont understand...I was a horrible sister."
You said.

"It's okay Y/n. You deserve this role better than me. Family is family, right? No matter what you would do, I will always be there for you."
Your sister announced and finally let you out of the hug.

"Now go to them. Show them that you're worth helping people"
She smiled and patted your shoulder one last time. You smiled at her and soon after ran to your new friends you wished so much for.

The months were passing as you finally got comfortable around the ninjas. At first, you were really shy and didn't know much about what to do. The first person you got to know better was Cole, he was always nice to you and had a lot of patience when he was training you. He never got mad whenever you did a mistake. He was a good friend of yours. With the rest of the squad, you had to take more time with them since they were kinda different from Cole. Nya was always nice but she also was getting mad easily whenever something didn't go as she wanted it to, same with Kai but he had a much bigger ego which was funny but also annoying at times. You can see that they are siblings. Zane was a nice person...or robot...or nindroid. At first, he was really serious around you which was making you feel low key uncomfortable because he didn't act the same with you as with the others which were understandable but it was still making you feel bad. The next one is Jay. You still weren't sure how you feel about him so you decided to just let it be and dont do anything about those feelings at least for now. You could see that he enjoyed being around you which felt nice honestly. He always got your back but he also acted differently when he was with you than the others. You also weren't sure if in a good way or not and you still aren't. The last ninja is Lloyd and as you suppose he's the leader of the squad. He's the one person you can always talk to when you just feel down since you two have pretty much things in common. Both of your dads were villains and both of you has a hard childhood so you felt more comfortable while talking with him because he just understands.

And so your adventure began.