|chapter 2: Drunk|

It was evening now. Everyone fell asleep during the party or got so drunk that they just zoomed out...well not exactly everyone because you and Cole were awake and decided to clean everything up together. You picked up all the dishes and handed them to Cole so that he can clean them.

"Hey, Y/n..."
Cole began, you answered him with a loud 'hm?' Sound.

"I was thinking... You know me and you are getting along so well..."
He continued. You raised your eyebrow being kind of suspicious.

"Yes?"
You said and waited for his replay.

"Maybe we should...you know, go out someday?"
He offered and smiled nervously. You were pretty shocked at his request and you didn't know what to say.

"You know at the Tournament of elements you quickly caught my eye...of course I dont like you only because of your look! You're beautiful but I also love how brave you are and supportive of your friends... I've got a huge crush on you so... Could you give me a chance?"
He explained and you froze. You had no idea someone like Cole would like you. He's always nice, friendly and you gotta admit that he's handsome but... It's not the same... You also didn't want to break his heart.

"Cole...you know I like you too"
You started as his eyes widened.

"But there is someone that stole my heart. In fact, he doesn't even know it yet but I can't stop thinking about him."
You tried to say it in as nice and comforting a voice as possible. You expected him to be sad now but instead of this, his eyes were filled with determination.

"Then let me show you that I'm better, that I'm worth it! Please..."
He begged. You sighed and looked down. You didn't want to hurt his feelings since he has always been so nice to you and seemed to like you the most out of the whole team.

"Okay... I will give you a chance okay? Maybe we can go out?"
You smiled and put your hand on his shoulder, his expression quickly changed to an excited one.

"Yes! That would be perfect... Can I ask you something...?"
He said quietly. You nodded and waited for him to ask you another question.

"Who...who is this boy?"
He asked and quickly looked at the other team members that were peacefully sleeping on the couch.

"Im sorry but...I think I should leave it for myself...I hope you understand."
You replied and looked down and not so long after Cole grabbed your hand lightly and kissed it.

"You don't have to tell me if you dont feel comfortable."
He claimed with a warm smile appearing on his face, for some reason it did make your face feel hot a little.

"Good night"
You announced and walked past your sleeping friends trying not to wake anyone up. As you walked through the corridor, the known sound of the floor that was slightly cracking under your feet was relaxing you for some reason. Soon after you entered your room and as you closed the doors you automatically sighed. You looked around and nothing has changed...well, of course, nothing has changed but you felt odd anyway. Same walls, same bed, same table... You liked it tough. You decided to change your clothes so you quickly grabbed your pyjama that as always was laying on your bed. You loved the feeling of fresh clothes for some reason. You just felt so clean and comfy. You looked outside the window last time and after that, you rolled the blinds down. Now you laid down on your bed under the cover. For some reason, you started worrying about the whole date with Cole. You were scared to break his heart. As you were lost in your thoughts, suddenly you heard a loud knock on your doors. You almost jumped out of the bed. You stood up and the only person that crossed your mind was Lloyd with his stupid pranks. You opened the doors roughly.