ᴊᴀsᴍɪɴᴇ

⌫3rd Person POV⌫

3rd Person POV

𝙽𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

You raised the gun in your right hand and shot it straight in the head catching the attention of the group of people that were just speaking.

"my my, are you all idiots or something," you commented standing in a slender-like way.

You closed your eyes and shook your head. When you opened your eyes for them to meet the body of a blonde girl lunging towards you. You shifted to the side allowing her to fall behind you and hit her pressure point knocking her out. The others had noticed it so the black-haired male raised his sniper and the black-haired female raised her gun and began shooting on cue. you Ran forward only bring able to dodge a few while the others skimmed your skin. You went for the two girls standing next to each other, hitting the pressure point of the blue-haired one first then the black hair one.

The man with the large weapon was reloading so you took the chance to push up on the wall with your arm to his neck. Stared at you through his mask as your eyes met. Wait he's a mask and he doesn't seem under control. So why didn't he attack them, doesn't he try to move now. As you let your guard down in thought, he took the opportunity to pinch one of the areas that the bullets. Your arm limped after he pinched it, so he took it as a chance to reverse the positions on you.

Just are you did, he had you up against the wall with his arm pushing on your neck. I'm an idiot, you ran through your head. You stared at him for a bit before an idiotic thought came into your head.

"This a view I could get used to," you leered very much meaning every sexual innuendo that appeared in your head. (pause I can smell your mask kink from here, - Ami)

He moved back with speed, still with his hand up. If he was to make any face it would be mixed with surprise and disgust at your innuendo during the current situation at hand.

"Great you are off, You do know I had no intention of hurting you guys right?" you laughed.

He looked at you before looking a the currently knocked out girls.

"Well in justification you guys were out to kill me," you answered so he wouldn't have you up against the wall again.

he pointed at the blue-haired girl, The one without a weapon who was just standing there. "Well if you were being attacked by 3 people out of a group of 4 would you knock all of them out ensuring your safety or, leave the one who you don't even know if they have a weapon or not alone with high chances of leaving you dead," you justified.

he nodded his head to the side understanding but it was clear he still didn't trust you enough to leave you around him.

"I just want you to know that if I wanted you dead, You would be dead," you admitted trying to get him to trust you.

"That's a bit cocky don't you think" he finally spoke out letting you hear his voice.

Once his voice reached your ears you turned around to face the wall. His voice's so deep and raspy and oh my gosh. It was all that could go through your head at the moment.

The sound of your breathing filled the hallway as you tried to calm down but his amazing voice was all you could think about. The silence was so loud.

"Um," he let out as he questioned, "are you okay?"

Sndsofqwoghrhgowf9q8 his voice bro, I feel you sis. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. The title of the book is now completed within the titles of the chapters. RN I'm really not loving anyone so I won't say love you guys but, BYEEEEEEEEEEE.

-Ami

Unedited

word count - 753

word count - 753⌫