A Bumpy Ride With You

he was so hot. it sounds weird but i kind of wanted to fuck him. badly. i couldn't tho. he was just a friend! right? but i wanted him so badly. i wanted him inside of me.
i realized i was horny. looking at him made my underwear soak. i was rubbing my legs together to ease the horny-ness, but it definitely wasn't working. C/N was looking out the window when he turned to see me rubbing my legs together. he knew. he crawled towards me while unbuckling his seat belt. he looked at me with his deep *eye colored* eyes, making their way to my neck. his mouth pressed up against my neck, and he went all over until he found my sweet spot. i moaned a little and i could tell that really turned him on. our uber had her music on in the front so she definitely couldn't here us. C/N's lips escaped my neck and went onto my lips and his tongue slipped into my mouth. his hand traveled down my body, his lips never leaving mine. his rough hand was placed on the cloth covering my clit and i know he enjoyed teasing me. his fingers slid up and down over the cloth making me wetter and wetter by the second. he had his shirt off at this point, and so did i. he wanted my bra off, so i took it off for him. he stared in awe as he looked down and back up at me.
"you're so fucking beautiful," he said to me.
"i bet you make your boyfriend this hard." i realized i had a boyfriend.
"C/N we should stop-" he cut me off with a kiss.
"forgot your boyfriend let me fuck you," and with that he took of his pants AND boxers. he had to be at least 8 inches.
"i know you want it." he eyed me and i took off my panties. but before i put him inside me i teased him and started licking his member.
"aw fuck baby, if i knew you gave this good head i would've fucked you earlier." he said to me as he placed his hand in my hair while i bobbed my head up and down on his dick. i could tell he was close so i stopped before he came.
"i want you inside me when you cum," i told him, and with that he said,
"just for that i'm going to fuck the shit out of you so you can't walk out of this car do you understand me?"
"y-yes... daddy ;)," he grabbed me by the waist swiftly and positioned me on top of his tip.
"i know you fucking want it," he said to me, with lust filled eyes.
"p-please C/N..."
"please what?"
"ME. PLEASE FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME UNTIL IM SCREAMING YOUR NAME!"
and with that he entered me and i quickly bounced up and down on him which made me moan very loudly. the music was still on so the uber couldn't hear us. The road was getting bumpy tho and i was close to my climax when all of a sudden...
"AH~" I moaned in C/N's ear while twerking on him. we drive on a speed bump which made his dick slam into me with full force causing him to hit my g-spot.
"Oh you want that babygirl don't you.... you want my dick i know you do." he whispered to me while i squeezed my eyes shut. the pleasure was something i never experienced ever, and i wanted more of him. all of him.
i came all over him and he said,
"i bet your boyfriend never made you that wet or horny huh?"
i was shaking from all the pleasure i received.
"oh f-fuck no,"