Chapter Four: Rosie!

-Amy's P.O.V-

|Time skip again to roughly six-thirty, brought to you by Snigglefish|

Rosie and Salem had just arrived at my house, already in their dresses for tonight's school dance. Salem was looking beautiful in a long dark blue dress that swung around her ankles and Rosie had gone for a dark green and black dress that went down to her knees (A/N my favourite dress is a dark green and black knee-length one :3). I was in a pearl pink and white dress - all I needed to do was finish braiding my hair.

"So Rosie, what do you want to do whilst Amy hits the dance floor with her mystery partner?" Salem asked, running a hand through her dark locks. I rolled my eyes. "It doesn't help that Jason won't tell me who the e-mail was from," I sighed in exasperation, pausing to listen to my cousin screaming 'Die! Die! Die!' as he played Halo downstairs in my living room.

"Umm... While we're talking about Amy's secret admirer," Rosie began nervously, "Amy, you might want to check your e-mail inbox."

I narrowed my eyes and Salem groaned. "I'm scared but alright," I replied, going over to my laptop and loading up my e-mail page. My eyes widened when I saw what was in my 'sent' folder.

Sugar lips...

"Rosie!" I exclaimed, "What the hell happened?"

I heard Rosie burst into fits of laughter behind me as the colour drained from my face and my jaw dropped open. "I may have hacked your e-mail," she wheezed between laughs, "And sent a reply for you!"

Fuming with rage and embarrassment, I whipped around and glared daggers at my friend. "Let's just hurry up and get this walk of shame over with," I huffed, scrapping the idea of braiding my hair and leaving it down instead. I yelled for Jason to turn off his game and get his shoes on ready to go.

What was I supposed to say to this guy now he'd read that?