sway?

Brook: "maybe later okay? But not when theres so many people here" I say and she sighs and nods. I walk downstairs and over to my boyfriend and his friends, oh yeah and my ugly ass brother. "You guys were gonna ask me something?" I say leaning on jaden. I also step on my brothers foot as I pass hime because I like seeing him in pain.

Bryce: "so you know how were influencers?" Bryce asks and I nod. I kinda forgot about social media to be honest. I havent posted in months. I have like 500 thousand followers but its from payton and his friends prankin me on their tiktoks then tagging me.

Anthony: "we want you to move into sway" anthony continues.

Brook: "and leave mty precious boyfriend? Never" I say sarcastically.

Payton: "First, hes coming. and second, Im very offended you didnt say anything about me" Payton says dramatically.

Brook: "Then i'm in" I say and they all cheer. "As long as savannah lets me" I add and call for savannah. She says yes for me and payton to go and we all get happy. "Wait where are your girlfriends?" I ask because they were here last night but not anymore.

Josh: "Oh uh, they said you gave them bad vibes so they got a hotel for the next few days" Josh informs me.

Brook: "dont they live at sway?" I ask kinda confused.

Jaden: "they technicaly dont but they spend most of their time there" Jaden tells me and I nod.

Bryce: "We go back to LA tomorrow so if you want to come with us you guys should get packing" Josh says and Me, Jaden, and Payton nod then go to our rooms. I get to my room and realize I have a lot of useless crap because when I moved here I didnt realy have time to get rid of stuff it was like just throw your entire life in a box and move. So i start with going through my clothes. I have like three trash bags full of clothes that dont fit anymore and one full of things with stains or rips. After four hours I'm finally done packing.

Skip 2 weeks (I'm sorry but I don't know what else to write and I really want to publish more for you guys)

Savannah gave me the money to get a car since I got my license last week (I got my drivers license last week just like we always talked about, lol sorry) me and Payton are sitting in MY car talking to his phone. We started something called the brook show on his tiktok and we are filming one right now
(Your Hannah, Payton is Mattie and when Mattie says jack pretend he says Jaden)

@paytonmoormier: it was supposed to be an interview but it turned into a roast😑 @brookm

Comments
@brookm: it was an interview? I thought it was supposed to be a roast?
^@paytonmoormier: yes it was supposed to be an interview!

@jadenhossler: I would hope his name was Jaden
^@brookm: 🤦🏽‍♀️🦎

@user1: uh what's with Jadens' comment?
^@jadenhossler: yeah! What's with his comment?
^^@brookm: you are a child🦎
^^^@jadenhossler: no ma'am
^^^^@brookm: ew don't call me 'ma'am' that makes me sound old and yes
^@user1: omg! Braden is arguing under my comment!

(A/N: ik I'm really bad at writing comments don't come for me)

Payton: "your so mean" Payton complains as we go back inside the house. For some reason he wanted to film in the car? I'm not sure.

Brook: "I know" I say walking over and sitting on the couch next to Jaden. Payton slouches on the other couch in between Josh and Anthony.

Josh: "what are you guys arguing about this time?" Josh asks as Jaden wraps his arm around my shoulder.

Payton: "brooks rubbing it in that she has a car and I don't" Payton whines.

Jaden: "brook" Jaden says sternly.

Brook: "you can't be mad at me" I whine.

Payton: "yes he can" Payton says.

Anthony: "Jaden, take brook upstairs, or wherever I don't care, just away from Payton" Jaden nods and grabs my arm and pulls me up off the couch. He grabs my hand and tries to pull me with him but I don't move from my spot.

Jaden: "brook baby, please come upstairs with me? You and pay have been arguing all day and you both need a break" Jaden pleads. I still don't move. Jaden sighs and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder then walks upstairs.

He gets up stairs and throws me on the bed. (Not like that you horny mf) he starts tickling me and I'm laughing uncontrollably. He stops and we cuddle. I drift to sleep in the arms of the person I love most.