Cooper

Brook: "Jaden! Where did you put my hairbrush!" I yelled from the bathroom.It was currently 6pm and we had to leave at 6:30pm to go to the airport. Jaden and I took a lil nap at noon and didnt wake up until 5 and we didn't pack so we are kinda rushing.

Jaden: "right here" he said coming into the bathroom and handing me my hairbrush.

Brook: "Thank you" I say and quickly peck him on the lips beore zipping my toiletry bag and walking out of the bathroom to put it in my suitcase. Jaden comes and wraps his arms around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck so hes hugging me.

...

Brook: "Are you sure? Becase if youdont want to you dont have to" I tell my boyfriend as we walk through the airport.

Jaden: "Babe, I told you it was 100% okay. I would love to do this for you and your family" He reasures me for probably the 50th time.

Brook: "Okay" I say smiling and pecking him on the lips.

"Flight 367, to Chattanooga, Tennessee boarding now" The speakers rung. Jaden and I stood up to board the plane. As we were walking he grabbed my hand, I looked up at him and smiled.

...

???: "Brooooook!" Someone yelled. I looked to my right and saw Cooper running towards us. I handed my bag to Jaden and met my cousin in the middle hugging him super tight.

Brook: "I missed you" I say pulling away from the hug and grabbing my bag back from Jaden.

Liam: "I missed you too, oh and payton gue-" He stops mid sentence. "You are not payton" He says.

Brook: "Be nice, without him you wouldn't be able to come stay with us" I scold. Lookin up and seeing Savannah coming towards us.

Savannah: "Sorry, he ran off as soon as he heard that your flight was deplaning" (Idk my mom said that was how you say it but i dont believe her) She says catching her breath. "and thank you Jaden, so so much for doing this" she adds.

Jaden: "No, really its fine" He reasures her for probably the oth time in the past few days.

The next week and a half go by really slow and are super stressful. After 11 days of legal suff, Jaden was officially Coopers
guardian and we could take him to LA with us.

A/N: sorry this one was so short I try to make each chapter (episode if your reading this on my tiktok) based of a different topic/theme and I didn't know what else to add (If your reading on tiktok you wont notice but yeah)