Lisa is pregnant.

As most of you already know, I'm Johnny Goodman , I now live in my own house with my wife, Lisa Goodman. We have both lived here for 3 years now, although nothings changed at my mothers, me and Lisa still go there every Friday Night and get tortured by my brother Adam.

"Hey Johnny boo!" My beautiful Wife shouted as she came out the bedroom.

"Hey Lisa! How are you feeling today?"

"I'm feeling okay, although my stomachs hurting a lot." Lisa stuttered, as she gave me a look of almost 'Do you understand.'

"Maybe we should take you to the doctors Lisa, it's not good if it's been hurting for over a week."

"No. It's fine, I'll figure it out Johnny, it's probably nothing." She murmured.

"I'd rather know everything's okay, please Lisa?"

"Okay Johnny, I'll go just for you.."

"Thank you babe, I'll go and ring then now." I insisted as I pulled Lisa in for a kiss.

I was actually really worried about Lisa, she's had bad cramps for about a week and a half now, and she hasn't been feeling hungry at all either.

"What's the number babe?" I shouted up at her from the bottom of the stairs.

"093842904."

"Okay."

I had just dialed the number and was going to call them.

"Hello doctors surgery speaking."

"Hello, could I book an appointment today for my Wife Lisa."

"Of course, what's wrong with her."

"She's been getting bad cramps and not feeling hungry lately."

"I recommend taking a pregnancy test, that's a few of the early symptoms."

"A pregnancy test, what do you mean doctor?"

"Well, they are both the early symptoms and if you take a pregnancy test you'll know straight away."

"Okay Doctor well, Thank you?"

I stood there frozen, my wife could possibly be pregnant, was I ready to be a Dad?

"Babe! They said you have to do a preganacy test!" I told my wife from the bottom of the staircase.

"A preganacy test! Oh god, I better do it."
"Yes you better Lisa, where could I buy you one?"

"It's okay, I've got one baby." She replied.

"You've.."

But before I could even reply she had got the test and slammed the bathroom door. A few moments later Lisa came out screaming.

"Babe! I'm pregnant!!"

"Are you being serious omg, come here now!"

She ran down the stairs and jumped straight into my arms, as she swayed the test around in her hands. I started to cry.

"Omg, this is the best news babe." I stammered whilst crying.

"It really is Johnny I can't wait! But how are we going to tell your parents?"

"I don't know. But who cares what they say! I love you so much boo." I affectionately said as I huddled up to my wife.

"Shall we tell them today?" My wife asked me.

"Let's leave now." I confirmed, She gave me the warmest smile ever.

We jumped in the car and set of on our Journey, how was they going to react.