Piecing the Puzzle---Mystery of Galar IV

With Ash:

Leon: Ash, there it is, the Gigantamax Coalossal. I will ask you again, are you sure you want to fight it?

Ash: You bet I do, no point backing down now. 

Ash and Leon were flying throughout the Galar region, calming down wild Pokemon, taking down dynamaxed Pokemon. All Pokemon seemed easy to control so far, however, this one was larger and as Leon mentioned it was Gigantamaxed, which was something they hadn't come across till now. 

Leon: Ash, do you still have your Dyanamax Band? If yes, could you Dyanamax so that battle would be easier. 

Ash: Is this a Power Spot? Doesn't seem like it. Anyhow, even if I wanted to do so I can't because my Dyanamax Band has become unusable.

Leon: Did it also become searing hot?

Ash: Yes exactly. That's the main reason Goh and I visited the Galar Region, to visit Professor Magnolia regarding this. 

Leon: I thought the problem was limited to only those in Galar. If this affected elsewhere in the world, I don't think this is something to be taken lightly. For now though, all attention on the Coalossal. 

The situation below had become worse. Coalossals were usually used in mines, due to their ability to withstand high temperatures along with their capability to transport large quantities of goods, such as ores, and were thus used in transporting goods around mines. Due to its sudden dyanamaxing (gigantamaxing), the mineworkers began panicking which Ash assumed was due to the fact that there were tonnes of coal present nearby, and a fire attack by Coalossal could start a fire in the mines and forests nearby, thus endangering the lives of many. 

Ash: Greninja, I choose you. Use Water Shuriken on Coalossal. 

Leon: Go Dragapult, use Dragon Darts. 

The Coalossal pushed these moves away as if they were flies. This unsettled Ash as no Pokemon was able to just swat away Greninja's moves without taking any damage. It was then when Ash realised the true power of a Dyanamax Pokemon, no a Gigantamax Pokemon. Ash decided to use Greninja's Ash-Greninja form to defeat it, however, something mentally stopped Ash from doing it. It then struck him that Greninja didn't want him to use it as it would reveal their true power to Leon, hence Ash decided against it and readied up to fight the Coalossal in Greninja's normal form.

Ash: Leon Sir, what do we do now?

Leon: Just distract it, my Dragapult will take care of the rest. 

Ash: Greninja you heard him, use Double Team to confuse it. Then follow it up using Water Shuriken. 

Greninja jumped into the air while simultaneously making copies of itself. The speed with which Greninja did this indicated that it was no stranger to this tactic. The multiple shurikens fired by the Greninja confuses the Coalossal while pushing it behind too. Taking this as an opening, Leon commands his Dragapult to use Dragon Rush which was strong enough to knock out the Gigantamaxed Pokemon. 

Leon: Now that this is sorted, I think it is best if we temporarily take a break to meet the Chairman. We can discuss our current position on this issue, and also I can formally introduce you to him. 

Ash: Alright Leon Sir. 

Midway through their journey to Rose Tower, Leon receives a call from someone. He has a quick conversation with the callee and upon ending the call, he informs Ash regarding a change in their destination, that being the Hammerloke Stadium. 

Ash: Why what happened, sir?

Leon: I received information from a special someone who believes that Chairman Rose might be in Hammerlocke Stadium. It's best we check there before we set a course for Rose Tower. Also, there is something else I want to check there.