Chapter 1. The Beginning... of BLOOD.

Wow. This story only had one part, which was the intro, and it already has ranked number 1 in amphibians awhile ago. That's pretty crazy. Anyways, here's the official chapter 1.

(Play music up top)

...

Somewhere in Amphibia...

Up upon a mountainside, there lies a castle. Within that castle, there lies a dark secret kept hidden within its walls.

Lightning cracks, and thunder booms across a dark, cloudy, rain filled night.

We slowly zoom in on the castle as lightning flashes across the night sky, illuminating the castle's exterior in brief flashes of light as thunder boomed. The focus is then shifted towards double doors with stained glass windows in the tallest tower with a balcony after more flashes of lightning, and thunder booming.

The focus is then shifted to the inside of the room, after another flash of lightning, and thunder booming.

Inside the tower is a dark, empty room with only a stained glass door leading towards the balcony, and a couple of windows.

...

But the room isn't as empty as it seems...

...

Another flash of lightning lit the room, and it showed a large coffin made of wood, with a cover, or lid, made of thick glass.

Lightning flashes again, followed by thunder, and the lightning flashing shows a glimpse of what's inside the coffin...

... A large humanoid bat...

As the lightning flashed again, and it showed some kind of seal engraved on the glass with some sort of substance.

Suddenly, the wind began to pick up outside, and whatever old locks that kept the doors shut held strong. The double doors began to rattle, and so have the windows.

Back outside, some of the storm clouds departed to reveal the full moon of this world. It continued to storm as it happened. Once the full moon was revealed, it began to change from the usual red color it's known for in this world, and became this creepy glowing emerald green color.

Back inside the coffin, the eyes of the humanoid bat snapped open to reveal red glowing eyes with green glowing pupils.

Back outside, the clouds above the castle began to swirl slowly above the tower, and green lightning began to flash in the sky as it continued to downpour.

Back inside the tower with the coffin, the windows, and double doors began to rattle much more intensely. They rattled harder, and soon enough, the windows shattered inward along with the doors. Glass broke, and scattered along the floor of the tower.

The bat's eyes continued to glow, and the glass began to levitate off the ground.

The glass shards came together to form a spider like a black widow made of glass. It levitated gently on the ground, and began to crawl along the ground towards the coffin. It crawled up the side of the coffin with ease, and is now on top of the coffin's glass lid. It began to use its sharp glass limbs to scuff out the substance that made up the seal on the lid.

The bat's eyes remained unchanged as this happened.

Once the substance was fully scuffed out of the engraving within the glass, the glass shard arachnid fell apart.

Suddenly, green lightning bolts shot through the openings of the tower, and struck the coffin!

The bolts shattered the glass lid that kept the creature within the coffin's confines.

Blood colored mist began to pool out of the coffin as if it contained dry ice. Then, the beast rose from the coffin in a cloud of red mist with two glowing green orbs to indicate where its head is.

The bat creature stood to its full height while in mist form. The pair of eyes in the mist, moved out of the coffin, and began to move towards the balcony. As it did, the mist began to disperse slowly with each careful step. The beast's figure soon became fully revealed as a hulking humanoid white bat creature with big pointed ears, three clawed hands, muscular arms with large folded wings attached to them, sharp teeth with prominent fangs, digitigrade legs with talons on its feet, glowing red eyes with glowing green pupils, and a leaf shaped nose.

It stood on the balcony, taking in a deep intake of air before giving a screeching roar while spreading its wings. The screeching roar echoed through the air as lightning flashed, and thunder boomed.

(0:00 - 0:03)

The monstrous bat crouches down, then leaps into the air, and gives its wings a great flap to gain altitude. Its screeching roar echoed throughout the stormy night sky as its silhouette is seen against the eerie green moon.

(End of music)

Red mist appears on the screen, forming the title as creepy music begins playing.

(0:04 - 0:21)

Vampire of Amphibia.

The title then fades away into red mist once the opening title music stopped.

...

Ok, that's the first chapter. It's been a long time coming. Sorry if it's short for some of you.

To give you an idea of what the bat creature looks like, it's based off of the humanoid giant bats from inFAMOUS 2 DLC Festival of Blood, and the vampire from Scooby-Doo: Music of the Vampire.

Also since I only got one vote for 'Yes' to an oc character entering the story, looks like I'm doing that. But they won't be introduced immediately. I'll need time to build them up.

Anyways, hopefully you enjoyed this chapter, and be sure to check out my other stories if you're interested.