Chapter 3- Good places, bad timing

Kianna's pov:

*Gasp*

"Omg!!! Jessica I love you so much!
You got the last two tickets to the movie that I've always wanted to watch."

"I could just kiss you right about now."

"Eww gross. Nah I'm good" says Jessica.

Jessica and I have been friends since the 8th grade. I know, I know. Most friendships are from the kindergarten or 1 grade but our friendship is new and fresh and let me just say this. She is the best friend a girl could ask for. We've been friends for a year now and it's been great.

"Where on earth did you get these I thought they were sold out?" I said with a shocked look plastered on my face.

"Yeah well. You know that joint around the corner I always hang out. Yeah I saw a kid with them swinging them around in his hands saying he found them in his sister's room and he'll give them to anyone who can beat him at a game of mortal kombat."

"And you won. That's your favourite game"

Awww she did this all for me!! I feel loved.

"Yeah anyways back to the kissing part,you were saying....." she said with a mischievous smirk on her face.

"Jess, last time I checked your the only bisexual one here ya' know."

"It doesn't have to be that way"
* wink wink*

"You so funny. Let's go do our homework so we can go to the movie's tonight".

"Bitch! It's fucking Friday night. live alittle." Jessica shouted.

I guess she does has a point. But I always do as much of my homework I possibly can on fridays so that I can have the weekend for myself.

"Alrighty one night without doing homework won't hurt."

"Ok it's settled. Let's go!"

" Wait are you crazy? I have to go get ready."

"OMG could you make us anymore late? Hurry up!"

His pov:

"Alright let's go to the other line now." I say as I help my little brother with his homework.

"Liam look! Look at how straight I drew the line."

"Wow! Great job now if you keep that up, I'll make you cereal before bed.....alright?"

"But dad said no cereal in the night time..."

"Dad's not here is he? And dad doesn't know how awesome you are at doing your homework. You deserve a little reward."

"Deal!"

~~An hour later~~

*ring* *ring*

"Hey Lian the phone is ringing come get it! " Toby shouts up the stairs.

I jumped down the flight of stairs then answered the phone.

"Hello!"

"Ayo! Dude where are you?"

I said nothing....

"Dude...remember that party I was telling you about?....it's tonight. Get you ass over here."

" Oh right! That was today, bro I can't. I'm watching my little brother tonight. My dad's running late again."

"Ah man! Alright bro do your thing but if you change your mine check your messages I sent you the address."

"Cool."

Ever since we moved here and my dad got the teaching job at my school, he hasn't been home much .....not that I'm complaining. But tonight is friday and I was actually invited my the first party since I transferred here. I made friends faster than I thought I was going to. Toby is just 7 and I and I can't leave him here but I actually wanted to go to this....party but i guess not.

Thirty minutes went by and my dad had just come home.

"Liam? Toby?"

I ran out of my room and jumped down the stairs where as I met him standing as he closed the front door. "Dad shhh! He is asleep."

"Oh sorry! I didn't notice."

We just stood there for a few seconds then I said. "Hey um.....there's I party tonight that I was invited to. I turned them down earlier because you went home and I couldn't just leave him he-"

"No you couldn't!"

I clenched my fist in my pocket as I asked him.... " Do you mind if I go still?

"Well...your first party and it is a friday night....so why not? Go on. Just don't come home drunk."

"Ok dad ...thanks."

~At the movies~

"Uggghhh!" I said as I stood in the line that we have been waiting in for an hour now.

"Hey don't complain. It's not all bad. Atleast we made progress. We are no longer down there where the old hobo is..... Be grateful!" she says with a smirk on her face.

At this rate we'll never get in to watch the movies.

All the good seats are gonna be taken. OMG!

Liam's pov:

~At the party~

"Yo! Glad you could make it dude."

"Yeah bro! Me too but no drinking though." I say as I walk in the living room with Aiden.

Aiden's actually the first person who talked to me when I got here. He helped me through alot. He's was my first and ever friend here.

-to be continued....