Paperstar

Notes:

This is my third work for Carmen Sandiego. Special thanks to Breemarie12256 (AO3), a truly talented fanfic writer who got me on with this series last month. I'm still new at this, so please do understand if it's not good. I was just writing whatever that came to my mind.

It was midnight, and a Japanese girl wearing neon green short jackets on was humming at a high pitch tune as she walked through the darkness of a building, striding with pride. "La... La...La, La, La..." The girl looked around smirkingly as she eyed the space around her.

After A.C.M.E. captured the four of V.I.L.E.'s faculty members, its agents were scattered all around the world, some even not knowing what actually happened, while some were aware and on the run. V.I.L.E. was crumbling into pieces as the days passed, with A.C.M.E. hunting down the remaining agents of V.I.L.E. Other than all that, some agents decided to put the life of crime behind them, and start anew, however, for Paperstar, it was a totally different story.

She knew that V.I.L.E. must have been compromised after HQ wasn't answering any of their messages. Instead of going into hiding or starting a new, fresh life. She decided to do what any clinically psychotic girl like her would've done, look for a thrill in her life, steal for the sake of the thrills and fun, not bothering about whether she would draw attention to herself. Even if she did draw the attention of the authorities, it would be so much more fun for her.

"Freeze!" a man voice could be heard from behind the Japanese. "We have you surrounded," the man said as more people came out from the darkness, surrounding her. "Surrender and come peacefully!"

Paperstar just stood there and smirked. It was another one of those bluecoats she has been hearing so much about. "And if I don't?" asked Paperstar challengingly as she dipped her hands into her pouches before quickly drawing out a paper shuriken, throwing it right at the bluecoat that was directly in front of her, hitting her squarely in the chest. The sadistic girl just smirked while the people that surrounded her jumped in shock as their colleague just dropped onto the floor, out cold as blood slowly stained her front.

"Mmm~ Actually, I have to thank all of you, for making this so much better and fun.... For me," Paperstar smirked as the agents of A.C.M.E. ran forward, towards her with guns in their hands, ready to take the ex V.I.L.E. agent down.

Paperstar just chuckled. As she jumped up, dodging the shots of gas as she threw another shuriken, piercing another agent's back before landing far behind, looking at the group of bluecoats, smirking sadistically. "Come on, is that all you got?" challenged Paperstar as the man pulled the bloodstained paper shuriken out of his back with great pain was the other A.C.M.E. agents were ready to attack her once more.

After the screaming and shouting finally ended, letting silence take over the museum once more, the floor was sprawled with not just papers, but also bodies, with shuriken, stuck in some of them. Paperstar just licked the blood off her fingers as she let go of the agent she was holding, letting the unconscious man fall to the ground. The man's face was scarred,and there were cuts all over his attire.

"Mmm~ I definitely enjoyed our night together," Paperstar said as a vicious smile spread across her face before turning towards another woman agent, who was sitting against a pillar, injured but conscious.

"Mmm~ You're quite the strong one," Paperstar smirked as she pulled a larger piece of paper before folding it into a sharp-edged knife.

"Please... no, no!" the woman pleaded as she tried to back away from the heartless girl.

"I shall have fun with you tonight," Paperstar said as she held up the knife, walking towards the woman.

Very soon, a loud scream of agony pierced through the cold silence, accompanied by a loud and evil cackle.

Notes:

Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment your thoughts. This will be updated sporadically according to my liking or the reception of it so stay safe and stay tuned! :)

If you wanna chat about my fics, have any suggestions or requests or stuff. Feel free to find me on Discord Tenudakin12345#7702, Twitter: https://twitter.com/TenudaKin or my email: glerenshane12345@gmail.com